Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dont' you hate it when you can't enjoy a sneeze?

Coffee Mug

Sorry the title is uncorrect :chickawow: , it should have been

Don't you hate it when you can't enjoy a sneeze?

Last night I was out drinking something with friends and my boyfriend. I wasnt' sitting near my bf but near a guy who kept talking and talking and talking. And that was quite ok until... my boyfriend didn't start sneezing.

He was at my right and I didn't realize he had to sneeze because I wasn't watching him but then I heard a familiar HETSCHHHHHH! and quickly after HETSCHHHHHHT!!!! a bit stronger and they sounded quite congested too. The fact is that I didn't have the opportunity to see him sneeze! The guy kept on talking and talking and wanted my attention so I couldn't just be free to turn and sneackly look at my bf sneezing.

This was so frustrating I was quite irritated with the guy but obviously couldn't do nothing.

Has this happened to you too??

Ooooh, so many times, I couldn't even begin to tell the stories! But yes, there are definitely times when it's frustrating, because you want to enjoy it, but the circumstances won't let you. :chickawow:

Just the other day I couldn't enjoy someone else's sneeze. I was showing an old friend a bunch of pictures I've been taking throughout the years, and she was mentioning how her nose has been tickling for a good while. She knows of my fetish so I wasn't sure if she was teasing me or being honest. My dad comes in the room to spark up a conversation and she has a half stifle while leaning on me, I feel the very force of her sneeze yet couldn't fully enjoy it because of my dad who WOULDN'T GO AWAY!!

Did this yesterday and forgot to post to mention it - I fixed your title for you, MLS. :drool:

Also (On topic now, haha) I totally agree. When I worked for a call center a few years back, actually, I had an incidence of not being able to STOP enjoying sneezes, even though it was in NO WAY an appropriate time or place! Very frustrating!

Actually, now that I think of it, if anyone would like to read about that experience (because I don't want to type it all out again, lol), you may click here if you want to read about it. :yes:

Guest LadyErisana

omg, today I was waiting for my fience to come down from my apartment (he'd run back up because he left his keys there lol), & I heard this really loud screaming sneeze: "HAAASHHHHH!" but unfortunately I didn't see the sneezer, & heard a bunch of people laughing as a result. o.O DARN IT! LOL. needless to say, that was disappointing.

Archived