Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just wondering...

randomguy

I was just wondering, what do you think about kids sneezing? I know it's not a turn on, but do you think it's cute or does it freak you out?

I've been volunteering at an after school program this semester, and I guess I react to it as someone who doesn't have a fetish would. Sometimes it's even gross.

The only good thing *might* be that I have a better chance of getting sick by working with kids. They are messy, messy, gross creatures sometimes.

I was just wondering, what do you think about kids sneezing? I know it's not a turn on, but do you think it's cute or does it freak you out?

Well I most surely don't think it's a turn on in anyway shape or form. I guess it can cute if I know the kid. Like the other morning I was playing with my friends baby on her bed and he sneezed. It was SO cute. But I know him and he's my little baby doll. I dunno, this is a tough question and certainly can be a touchy subject.

Well, it isn't a turn on, but I see situations where it can be cute. My own kids doing it? Well, sometimes they are cute about it, and sometimes I cringe when they do it, it just depends.

~Mod Note~

While this may seem like an interesting topic, and something to be discussed, there is to be no sexualization of minors in ANY way on this Forum. That being said, any potential commentary should be considered carefully.

Deletion isn't what we were going for, it was simply a request for all potential posters to consider their replies carefully. :o

Black Tooth Grin

I hate kids. :o

I just don't have the patience to be running around after them and cleaning them and whatever else. Some dad I'd make, eh? :D

Maybe this isn't the place to say it, but, being a kid myself technically, girls my age sneezing is "a turn-on." Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this. :o

I think seeing little kids sneeze is cute like seeing an animal sneeze, or yawn--Especially babies (of ANY species human to iguana). One time me and my friends were at the zoo and we were watching this truly ugly Hila monster (A giant, scaley lizard) and commenting on how ugly and frightening it was.... then suddenly it yawned and in tandem we all went "Awwwe!" in a "isn't that the cutest things you ever saw" kind of way. Suddenly this big ugly monster was cute-to all of us! (of course we were all girls, and gals, and gals tend to think things are cute more easily then guys, it's like the whole maternal instinct thing.)

Archived