Sneeze Fetish Forum

Revealed Under the Influence

Chris

I just got back from a happy hour at El Torito after having some wine and nice drinks and it reminded me of something. I once told a friend of the fetish after I had consumed quite a bit of alcohol. I'm currently buzzed at the moment and thought I'd ask the question, has anyone else spoiled their big secret while intoxicated before?

The only time I told anyone else of my fetish when I was drinking was while the person I was telling...was 100% sober. I think I just felt like telling someone that day to be honest.

Let's see, most of the people I have told, I've done it while sober. However, there was one night, while at a friends house after our bowling league was over, and her friend Michael was in from out of town, and somehow we got kind of cozy on the couch. I was definitely under the influence because someone else drove me, so I didn't have to stay sober. Anyway, I was wearing my shirt with the dwarf "Sneezy" on it, and somehow we got started talking about turn-ons. And I let it slip. And damn, he told my friend Kurt, and let's just say, it didn't matter how much they were drinking, they remembered it! :(

I just got back from a happy hour at El Torito after having some wine and nice drinks and it reminded me of something. I once told a friend of the fetish after I had consumed quite a bit of alcohol. I'm currently buzzed at the moment and thought I'd ask the question, has anyone else spoiled their big secret while intoxicated before?

Oh yes. That's how I told my hubby and my best friend. My BF I told out right. Hubby, I had to go into it in pieces. But I was under the influence everytime. :(

Guest LadyErisana

I was very close to squealing the secret of my fetish to fiance tonight, because he saw me minimize a screen to something id been working on fic-wise related to this topic. i told him it was my "secret single behavior" and some are better left untold :consoling: though ill tell you, it was on the tip of my tongue!!

Haha, that brings me back to some old memories. I'm very glad that Macs have a dual screen option where you can just switch screens without having 2 real screens. I keep all my forum-related material on one screen, and the usual google, ebay, and random news story pages on the other screen just in case someone pops in my room quickly.

It's weird, the fetish for me must be in a really tight compartment of my mind, because no matter how drunk I am I never say anything about it (though I say a lot of other stuff :) ). It's kinda a relief for me.

I think for me, I like telling people about my fetish. I am careful on who I tell, but I have a genuine desire to let people know so I think that's why I am more inclined to tell someone when I'm really intoxicated.

Archived