Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is there a type of nose/nostrils that you like to see sneeze most?

colorado198219

I was just wondering if any one has a nose preference when they see a sneeze.

I have said this alot, I love men with huge noses but nostril size doesnt matter much. Although I think a huge nose, smaller nostril combination is the best in my personal opinion.

Is it common to have a nose preference when one likes sneezing or no?

With me also it just takes one sneeze from a man with a big nose to be very impressed, but when the guy has a small nose I dont notice much or look in attention until he sneezes at least 3 times

Definitely !

Huge, straight noses with a pointy tip will impress me most with their sneezes.

<- one like that I mean :(

A small nose is not very attractive to me. No nostril preference here.

C

:yes: ok... well, im a total sucker for the newest invisible boy's nose... long, and quite narrow, with a faint bump on the bridge..almost aquiline... :consoling:

My preferences change, and indeed I like several types of nose at the same time.

However, regarding nostrils, it seems to me that the most important thing is that they flare properly in the pre-sneeze period. Strangely, this is not always the case with a standard pointy, slightly turned up nose of the ski jump of ski-jump-plus variety, because sometimes such noses can be so geometrical that they seem not to have the necessary elasticity in the alae.

So really the ideal nostril should have a very thin covering with a powerful extensor alae [if that's what I mean], so that during any period of sneeziness the nostril flares out and then in again as the sneeziness wanes, two or three times before the final position of extreme sneeziness is adopted.

Do you know, I could go on for some hours about this....

I love the type of nostrils where the outer portion curves upward, leaving the middle part (the septum, I believe), exposed and easily viewed. I've probably done a perfectly awful job of describing what I mean, but hopefully someone will understand this.

As far as the nose itself goes, bigger is better, and I especially love seeing a large Roman or Aquiline nose on a woman. ;)

I love noses are are fairly big, but not too large, with either a rounded bottom, rounded tip or average sized but "chunky" bottom or "chunky" tip with fairly big nostrils.

Archived