Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you ever had a sneezey ex or past roomie? what were there sneezing pattens?

colorado198219

I was wondering if any one has had a sneezey ex or an ex that had a certain type of sneezing pattern?

Anyone been lucky enough to have an ex that just could sneezing?

I was wondering if in that case it would be more difficult then usual to break up with that particular ex or move into a different place

I once had a sort-of roommate (Ok, he was my ex-husband's roommate before we moved in together, but I practically lived there anyway). He's allergic to just about everything under the sun, and used to sneeze almost constantly. It was just so startling to hear this tiny little japanese man give out these massive jarring sneezes - scared the crap out of me every time!

I had a fairly sneezy (dust- and pollen-allergic) roommate when I lived in Halifax... she'd be good for a couple a day at least, generally speaking, but I don't really remember her exact patterns... I did write an obs about an evening we were renovating our living room (very dusty old house)... in fact, if you'd like to read it, it is here. :o

My sisters boyfriend has had a cold lately- i havent noticed him ever sneeze before, but last week, when we were all together watching a movie i noticed him sniffling quit a bit, i turned to get my drink on the counter behind me and saw him with this absolutely precious pre-sneeze face. all of a sudden he sneezed this very polite, almost- stifled sneeze, sounding something like "Ha'TCH!!" me and about six other people blessed him. then about ten seconds later he sneezed another "ha'TCCH!!!!" everyone blessed him again, but he all of a sudden went into a fit of eight sneezes! becoming more and more un-stifled as he gradually lost controll of them. when he was finished we were all staring at him *thank god i wasnt the only one!* and our friend Ian started laughing and was like "Daymmnnn!" so then everyone started laughing, including him. i ENVIED my sister who, -get this- didnt say bless you to him once!!!! :wine:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes, after I graduated High School I moved in with four other girls. We had 3 cat's in the house and one of the girls was allergic to them. Every morning she would lock herself in the bathroom an sneeze for a good half hour. I was in no was pissed off when her sneezing woke me up every morning!! :unsure::laugh:

My roommate in college was as sneezey as they come ;) I swear she would sneeze every single day. I have written a couple of posts about her in the past. She would normally sneeze in doubles but sometimes a triple would come out. On a couple of occasions we talked about the size of our noses :) Everyone here pretty much knows that I don't like the size of mine but she would always call her nose pudgy :) and would flare her nostrils while making pig noises, of course she only did this when we were drunk :laugh: Her nose is wide but I think it go's perfectly with her Italian features. As for her sneezes she had loud pronounced ones, they were like the perfect "aaachooo!" except when guys were around. When guys were around she always stifled her sneezes but then again I do the same :jawdrop:

One of my roommates in college (after i moved to apartments) was VERY sneezy in the mornings. It was amazing; every morning he'd wake up with a 20 minute fit. I adored it. Funny thing is, I ended up marrying him... (Not because of the fits of course :drool: )

it's so funny you brought this up now...i was just thinking of starting a "sneeze diary" of sorts about ppl in my past :wacko: so i guess now is as good a time as any!

i had this kinda boyfriend a few years ago (if it wasn't for his sneezing i would have prefered to have forgotten him by now!!! :bag: i'm so embarassed by some of my past choices...but i digress!!). he was an amazing sneezer. i would pick him up from work and because he was in a factory all day he was usually good for at least 4-6 good sneezes on the way home. he would try to stiffle them, but very quickly (after the 2 or third) they would get away from him. it was so hard to drive sometimes!!! :rolleyes: (oh, i'm sorry officer, my boyfriend was sneezing that's why i'm in the ditch here...LOL ) they weren't messy or wet really, just a good classic guy Hatchoo if that makes any sense at all.

the first really good fit i ever got to see from him was when we were over at a friend's place. just out of nowhere he started to sneeze, one after the other after the other. like i said up there, i had heard him in fairly long fits (6 is pretty good!!) but he didn't stop this time. after about 10 sneezes (these where all back to back starting fairly soft/stiffled then gaining momentum kinda like Hatchoo...breath....hatchoo...repeat -when did this turn into directions for shampoo?!?!) he got up and went into the kitchen to lean against the counter. he stayed there for about a min then sneezed himself onto the balcony. there he put his hands against the wall (as if he was being arrested - tell me i didn't want to, well, not here! :naughty: ) and sneezed openly and repetitiously for at least 20 more sneezes. by this time he was just so helpless all i wanted to do was go over and hug him until he could stop but there where ppl around who didn't know we were dating so i could only sit back and watch...but wow, it was 5 of the best minutes of my life! ;) i should continue the "G" diaries maybe.... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived