Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Obs In N'awrlins (2 Different Guys)

Kitty

About a week ago I had a cold and as luck would have it my husband came down with it a few days before our trip. His sneezes are very powerful full male sneezes all the way form the hup or the ahhh through the tishhh or chisshhh into the end ahhhh or chooo and they are the sort that the beginning is quite difficult to spell.

He was not terrible sneezey with his cold, but there were more than usual (he also has allergies in both spring and fall, so it is sometimes hard to tell if he has a cold or if it is allergies). He was feeling pretty decent, just sounding adorably congested and the first night just as we were going to bed he started with the sniffling and then as we were getting into bed, he tapped my arm so that I would not miss any of his pre-sneeze expression and sneezed rapid fire "Hupptishhah, Attishhhhhaah!" Then he laughed and said 'phewww' and did the customary feigning of all strength drained out of him, yet at the same time holding me at arms distance with the power of steel. For some reason he derrives intense pleasure from the look on my face and always holds me at arms distance when he is about to sneeze.

That is a most excellent thing about appreciating a good sneeze and having this fetish, when the sneeze sounds right and is a perfect mix of voice and sneeze sound - it is always a pleasure to hear, much less see - LOL much less feel...

Also on Friday night, we had gone out to dinner and then Storyville for drinks and blues and on the way back, it was late like 2:30am there was this guy walking with friends across Jackson Square, now the thing is there is an enormous cathedral and museum on one end, and then the other three sides are surrounded by shops and the open end faces the Mississippi along Decatur Street, so the acoustics in the square at nigth are intense. So this guy and his friends cross Decatur as we are coming down Chartres which happens to be perpendicular and I can here them laughing and then the guy starts with a very dry, but also loud and sort of coughlike "Atchuuuuh" and then he walks some more and stops, "Apchuuh" same pitch loud and cough like, and then he walks some more and lets out another "Whaattttchuuh!" His friends are now laughing at him and are also like dude what the hell is wrong with you and he keeps it up, "Hutchuuuh, Chuhhhh, Chuuhhh" well we are about to intersect with this guys path and for some reason he started to skeeve me out and I snapped my fingers at my husband who was very amused as I usually have 2 reactions, interest or utter disgust and we walked way round the guy who had stopped and just stood there "Hutchuuh, utchuuh!" sneezing openly and loudly completely absorbed in his own sneezing and total helplessness as we made our way down, I mean I could hear him sneezing nearly to our street. He was tall about 6 feet, wore glasses, had a yuppie sort of hair cut, a salmon shirt, thin build, navy shorts and sandals, I could not see his face very clearly as he his head snapped forward with each sneeze.

One of our friends who we were with could not stop laughing at my avoidance of the sneezing man (she knows about the fetish) and told me I was a very picky kitty. Ahh well...

Wonderful observations.

Thank you particularly for the second one, especuially as it did not turn you on particularly. I tend to prefer wet sneezes too, but these sounded quite irresistable. I know that there is someone else here in France who will appreciate the description of a bare legged man sneezing !

So you have made a lot of people 'happy'!

He was tall about 6 feet, wore glasses, had a yuppie sort of hair cut, a salmon shirt, thin build, navy shorts and sandals, I could not see his face very clearly as he his head snapped forward with each sneeze.

:D Oh my goodness... glasses, you say? Salmon shirt? *fans self* :D

= Gatsby =

Archived