Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shiny_bug

Jemmabean

Here is to the most wonderful Shiny_bug, for giving me a place to stay, cooking me delicious food, and showing me around the absolutely gorgeous city that she lives in. :D You are an awesome lady, and I am very happy to be able to call you my friend.

Here's to conversations about language immediately upon waking up, here's to yelling about stupid people until 3 am, here's to wine and rice-porridge-pies, and here's to the greatest present a horrible book-nerd could ever receive - Goethe's complete works, published in Leipzig in 1902 - that you just happened to have sitting around in your basement. :o:D

Here's to Shiny - may she shine forever! :D

Agreed! Here's to Shiny_Bug for giving me a place to stay, my only suggestion is that you clean out your closet more often. It gets pretty dirty and you might think about spraying some air freshener in here sometime. :D

Seriously though, kudos to Shiny_Bug for being an awesome, fun, supportive person! :D Here's to you oh shiniest of bugs and may your Light forever shine. (And no, that was not a typo :D )

:o

:o

Shiny Bug is wonderful indeed. She is endlessly patient with my idiocy, we often yell about stupid people till 3 in the morning (by PM admittedly at present). She keeps me company when I'm lonely and listens to all my rambling. She's one of the best friends I have.

Still waiting for the cooking bit though!

Awww thank you TYS! :wine: Well you know I had to have an excuse to drag you into that cellar, they tend to be such awfully dusty places... :naughty: I'm happy the books have a good home now (homeless books make me a sad, sad Shiny) and OMG it was beyond AWESOME to have you here as my guest. :cheers::hug:

Thank you, Dawnie! :beer: Your super yourself.

PetalsAndThorns, you want to come and.... you know.... see my closet? :naughty: And omg awww :bday: thank you for indulging my taste for sneezy sociopaths. :lol::hug:

Vetinari, right back to you, all of it. :hug: And omg omg omg I can't WAIT!!!! :wub:

Archived