Sneeze Fetish Forum

Welcome Back!!

Chris

I was so shocked when I saw what had happened, you never truly appreciate something until it's taken. So I'm even more glad it's back!

Has it been hacked before? Is that why the security is so high with the membership and such? Why would someone want to hack US? we never hurt ANYbody! I mean, we are not overly sexual or gross or popular or mean spirited or ANYTHING! We are VERY careful about minors, more so then MOST fetish boards. I really feel like we are the GOOD guys... so why did some JERK have to go and hack us.

Good to see everyone again! I would have been happy if the forum had come back online sometime later in the month, but our wonderful staff got her back on her feet in just a day!

Anyway, here's to that fiasco never happening again! ;)

Has it been hacked before? Is that why the security is so high with the membership and such? Why would someone want to hack US? we never hurt ANYbody! I mean, we are not overly sexual or gross or popular or mean spirited or ANYTHING! We are VERY careful about minors, more so then MOST fetish boards. I really feel like we are the GOOD guys... so why did some JERK have to go and hack us.

I have been a member of this board since its inception, also was a moderator for a couple years (that's how i earned my status). Last night was the first time the board had ever been hacked.

The high security on memberships is actually to prevent indivduals who would come here, and first thing they would do is peruse the member list, and IM, and pester individuals for pics/wavs/videos, to the point some have left for good.

Hackers like to penetrate sites that have vulnerability (it's all technical junk, has nothing to do with the fetish) it had nothing at all to do with the members, or what the board is about. :)

One thing i will never understand about hackers is why they get a kick out of shutting down, or taking over a website. :dontgetit:

Good to see everyone again! I would have been happy if the forum had come back online sometime later in the month, but our wonderful staff got her back on her feet in just a day!

So fast I never knew it was gone. LOL!

I feel somewhat wrong answering this (because I did absolutely nothing to help bring the forum back up, heh - you can thank our administrators for that!) but I'm glad to see such lovely support for us all. Thanks, guys. :) Just remember it's you guys, all the people who post and contribute, that really make this place what it is... sure, there's always gotta be someone to run the place, enforce the rules and tidy up, but the essential element is and always will be the contributors. :dontgetit:;)

Thanks to everyone who worked to get the forum back up and running so quickly. It was sadly missed.

You're all on your own tonight though, I'm not mucking around with settings at 4 AM 2 nights running lol

George.

You muck around with settings all the time.

What difference does time make?

LOL

You can truly see how many people appreciate the forum here and what it has become by how many people were saddened by its hacking. Thank you for making the forum what it is, I appreciate it and drop by just about everyday now, going one day without it doesn't feel the same.

Just adding my voice to say a big THANK YOU!!!! to the staff and mods for getting the board up and running again.

You guys are incredible: You deal with idiots of all stripes, you make the board run again when it won't, and you don't even get paid.

even when we disagree, we (even silent old me!) appreciate you for everything, superstaff.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived