Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question regarding a sneeze story/fanfiction

scent

I'm looking for a story I read on here somewhere but I can't remember the title. Something to do with a woman/girl sneezing as she sits on a guy's lap and he's getting shall we say.... 'excited'. Does anyone know the name of that fanfaction sneeze story? Thanks. :notworthy:

I'm looking for a story I read on here somewhere but I can't remember the title. Something to do with a woman/girl sneezing as she sits on a guy's lap and he's getting shall we say.... 'excited'. Does anyone know the name of that fanfaction sneeze story? Thanks. :notworthy:
I found the story, but some of the info that I thought was in the story was incorrect. Sorry.:laugh:

May I ask what it was? Or was there something in the story that would make it unacceptable to post a link to it here?

Abyssinia,

Me

Hmm... I've never heard of that one before. But, now that you've described it, I can safely say I'm interested. What was it called?

There's one... it's called "Honeymoon Rihnosritous" or something like that, I KNOW the spelling is off, but it's about this girl who sneezes whenever she is aroused, and it SUPER turns on her boyfriend... and in the second story she's talking to him about it on the bed and she's getting all sneezy and he's getting all hot. I don't know if this is the right one, but it sounds kinda similar. it's on Serotica's site, under Series.

If it's an 18+ story it (or links to it) must be posted in the Adult Board and any discussion of it that gets any more explicit than what's here already, should also be posted there too, thank you :(.

Archived