Sneeze Fetish Forum

do 'SO sneezes' ever turn into 'family sneezes' ?

countless

I wonder : will sneezes of a SO be attractive forever, or do they turn into 'family sneezes' after several years of marriage or living together ?

And would that be a normal evolution, or something very worrying ?

C

I wonder : will sneezes of a SO be attractive forever, or do they turn into 'family sneezes' after several years of marriage or living together ?

And would that be a normal evolution, or something very worrying ?

I think sneezes of an SO will never become family sneezes, just like having

sex with your SO will never become incest ...

Perhaps it will get less interesting over time though... (just like sex) -

but in itself this is probably a normal evolution and nothing to be worried about.

Well, my ex-husband's sneezes turned into family-type reaction when he found out about the fetish (after 7 years together). Before that, they kind of didn't affect me at all *blush*

Current SO.... not about to happen any time soon!

I think sneezes of an SO will never become family sneezes, just like having

sex with your SO will never become incest ...

Perhaps it will get less interesting over time though... (just like sex) -

but in itself this is probably a normal evolution and nothing to be worried about.

Very well put. That make perfect sense.

I dunno I think it can go either way.

I know sometimes that if my SO sneezes I get annoyed with it, but that's usually when there are other people around and they bless him or something like that.

Orrrr, when we're in a public place and he's like sniffling or something. That sucks too.

That is one thing I've always been afraid of, because that would suck if it happened to me. However, I do love my ladywoman's sneezes, that's how I got into talking to her in the first place, so I highly doubt that would happen to me. (Crosses fingers)

Archived