Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hay fever and glasses

sneezomania

As I wrote in the "Other (Not necessarily related) Fetishes" poll thread, I have a second fetish beneath the sneezing thing, and it's a fetish for eyeglasses. So the best thing which can happen to me is a sneezy girl wearing glasses.

A few years ago I met a woman on the Web who wears glasses (she is slightly short-sighted) and suffers from hay fever very badly. Like me, she's a glasses fetishist, but unlike me she isn't a sneeze fetishist. So her allergies are nothing but annoying for her, without any fetish excitement.

At a chat session, I asked her whether there is any "interaction" between her allergies and her glasses. I asked this because I could well imagine that there is something like that. And indeed, she told me that she finds it very annoying to wear glasses during allergy season because she has to take off the glasses very often to wipe the water from her eyes. Additionally, the glasses slip down her nose a bit quite often when she sneezes, so she has to re-adjust them quite frequently. And wearing contact lenses instead of glasses isn't an option for her because of her allergies. She also told me that she takes off her glasses quite often when she blows her nose, although she couldn't tell me exactly why. I think it's because she wants to prevent that the lenses get dirty from the tissue, or that the glasses are in the way while blowing nose. So all in all, there's a lot of "interaction" between her allergies (including the sneezing) and her glasses.

I found all this very fascinating from the fetish point of view, although I realized of course that these things must be very annoying for her. I told her about my fascination (with some kind of excuse being added), and surprisingly she didn't have any problem at all with that, although (as I said) she's no sneeze fetishist herself. She answered all my questions (and there were lots of them) without any signs of being bored, annoyed or other negative feelings.

And now here's my question to those of you who suffer from hay fever or other allergies and wear glasses: Would you confirm, judging from your own experiences, that there is some "interaction" between your allergies and your glasses, or would you rather say that these are two separate things who don't really have to do with each other? And if there is some interaction, is that annoying to you, is it a "doesn't matter" thing or is it even a part of the sneezing fetish fascination?

Please let me know. Thanks. :(

Well I'm not sure there's that much interaction with me. I gave up wearing contacts a long time ago. Allergies was one reason for it, but there were other factors as well. Sometimes I hate that I can't wear contacts anymore cause I really like the way I look better without glasses. Anyway as far interaction goes, sometimes my glasses might get dirty from spray or sometimes after blowing my nose when I pull the tissue away from my face, the wet part of the tissue might accidentally brush against my glasses and get them dirty that way. It's really disgusting in my opinion. I mean I do enjoy sneezing, but I hate having to clean up after it.

Guest LadyErisana

I wear glasses, but thankfully don't sneeze often. Usually when I do im not wearing them for one reason or other, and they dont often slide down LOL.

I wear glasses and have allergies. For me, there's no "interaction." I agree with Kythe: I'd rather wear contacts, but I suspect eye allergy symptoms might make wearing them too uncomfortable, at least most of the time.

sadly, there is a slight level of sneeze prevention from my glasses. The pressure they put on the bridge of my nose is slight, but in just the right place that it tends to make my sneezes fizzle before the tickle gets strong enough to start them. I've noticed on days when the air is right for my allergies, if I don't wear my glasses I'll sneeze more often, and at the same time I'll be "faked-out" less often. But in return I'll wind up with an eye-strain headache after a few hours, so it's only worth it now and then.

I have to wear glasses in the lab and they are an annoyance for me. I don't like it because they fall off my face or move so I have to readjust them after sneezing. Also I'm scared that my glasses would get dirty from the spray/snot. I like wearing contacts but some days they just don't work. I agree with some of the other people that wrote before me. :P

• 9 months later...

Well, it's several months ago since I started this thread, but I just want to say thanks for your contribution. :)

Archived