Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Love My Dad!

Celeb Obsessed

My dad is a driver and he knows that sneezing while driving can be dangerous. So he invented a way to "sneeze" without really doing it: when you feel a sneeze coming on, exhale sharply and it'll come out as a strong breath. He's been doing that for several weeks and I don't have to listen to his thunderous sneezes anymore. Yayyyyyy!!!!! :D:D

And he tries to teach my mom to do that, but alas, to no avail. I wish she'd learn too because she sneezes very loudly and I just shudder every time. :)

Wow, I could really use that right about now with my dad :yes: Hurray for you though and your wonderful dad! B) Maybe he should start lessons.

And he tries to teach my mom to do that, but alas, to no avail. I wish she'd learn too because she sneezes very loudly and I just shudder every time. :yes:

I understand the whole parental sneeze aversion thing, but I'm looking at this from a different perspective. I'm guessing your parents must be close to my age, so I'm thinking that if my wife was a loud sneezer, I'd be encouraging it! Oh well, to each his own! B)

Say I?

Ohhhhhh. I get it. :) Sorry!

Aye! ;) That's excellent to hear, CO. I wish your dad would give my own a few pointers.

Archived