Sneeze Fetish Forum

A crazy idea! Should I do it again, I DID IT AGAIN!

Daphine

Well I somed-up enough nerve to attend the Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest parade again :omg: I did make a few changes to my costume from last year. This year instead of a headdress which was a little expensive I chose to wear a pink boa around my neck. I made the same t-shirt I had last year which said "What ever you do Scoob, don't sneeze!" and got the same plastic Scooby Doo mask that I had last year and like last year I had to buy the entire costume just so I could get the plastic mask.

Anyway, I wish I had as many good stories as last years parade but sadly I don't :wub: I did get my fare share of strange looks and a few fake sneezes in response to my t-shirt :laugh: Twice I had people yell out to me "what ever you do Scoob don't sneeze!" one being a rather heavy guy and the other an intoxicated girl in a pink leather bra. Still the high points for me were these 1). I wore my costume for about 1:15 minutes breaking last years record by a full 30 minutes :rolleyes: 2). Near the end I was getting so hot wearing that plastic mask that I took it off and put it on my head backwards for like the last 10 minutes meaning I had myself in full view for 10 minutes while wearing a t-shirt that read "what ever you do Scoob don't sneeze!" :laugh: and 3). near the end I was standing near the corner of Green street and Duval watching the floats go by when I noticed a girl about my age reading my t-shirt to herself. I tried not to notice until she said "I don't get it?" :unsure: I of course acted stupid and said "get what?" She just smiled and said "your t-shirt, is it supposed to mean something or are you just a big Scooby Doo fan?" At this point I lifted my mask off my face and replied "haven't you ever noticed that when ever the gang is trying to hide, more often than not something makes Scooby sneeze giving them all away" :wub: Well she laughed and had kind of a fun surprised look on her face and said "really!", that's when I said "you would be surprised how often it happens". That's when I still can't believe what I said :omg: , I just smiled and said "lucky for me because I have always found Scooby Doo sneezing while hiding to be very sexy" :blushing: Even now I can't believe those words came out of my mouth :omg: . Lucky for me I was were I was or the villagers would have chased me with pitch forks and torches :laugh:

That's when I still can't believe what I said :rolleyes: , I just smiled and said "lucky for me because I have always found Scooby Doo sneezing while hiding to be very sexy"

:wub:

Wow Daphine, brilliant!

:wub:

I presume you are glad you did it???

Hooray for Daphine! You see, now you can do it every time, and there will always be some new lovely experience.....

like a fabulous orgy where you and a group of revellers tickle each others' noses until you sneeze so loudly that someone discovers your hiding place...

that is sooo great!!! good for you!!! what did she say? anything?

I'm sorry, I did forget to include that :rolleyes: Basicly she just laughed but not that nervous kind of laugh like "your nuts!" Instead it was kind of a happy laugh and she just said "really!" :eek: I just kind of mumbled something like "ya, it's just kid of my thing". Nothing more was said after that and I didn't want to push the conversation any further :blushing: A minute or so later I said that it was nice to meet her and to have fun, then I just continued on my way still in shock over what I had just said :blink: A few minitues later I ditched my costume just like last year and continued on as just plain me :)

Archived