Sneeze Fetish Forum

are you dissapointed when a person you want to see sneeze is just a single sneezer?

colorado198219

I was wondering if anyone else here has been dissapointed when they wait and wait some more for a sneeze from a person they really want to see sneeze and then they sneze and its just a single sneeze?

There are two guys who I have seen around alot both in their 20s one with dish-water blonde hair and the other with dark hair and brown eyes. One has a very unique looking nose, but more on the moderate sized side and the other has a huge nose.

I have heard both sneeze in the last week and was dissapointed by the fact they both sneezed just one sneeze each even though they were very robust and loud!

Anyone else here really hope someone is a multiple sneezer and they end up being a single sneezer?

I understand exactly what you mean. Often you don't get a good look at the first sneeze because you're not expecting it. In a perfect world all sneezes would at least be doubles!

Guest Nashvilledaylily

I absolutely agree! For me, the anticipation is a big part of the pleasure, so knowing that it's coming and watching the person try to fight it off is the best part. With doubles or triples, you get the chance to experience more of that. You're more likely to notice the inevitable, and the sneezer is more likely to be trying to resist succumbing yet again.

For me it's almost like I only expect one sneeze...

so when the person turns out to be a double or triple (or more) sneezer, it's like... heaven on earth?

lol, I think I only know one guy who has ever sneezed more than twice in a row around me. It's not fair, but I guess thats how it is. :cry:

Often you don't get a good look at the first sneeze because you're not expecting it. In a perfect world all sneezes would at least be doubles!

It would be nice to have more obviously, particularly if, as shy guy says you missed the single. But no, I could never be upset if someone I liked was a single sneezer. It wouldn't upset me at all because if I like them, I like them. A great sneeze, multiple or single would be a bonus.

Yes. A others have mentioned, a majority of the time the first sneeze is the one that gets my attention and it is the second or later ones I actually "see".

So for a single sneezer, I would generally miss seeing most of them unles I happned to be staring right at them and/or their single sneezes had prolonged and quite obvious build-ups.

r.

Sometimes I'm dissapointed, I mean I want them to sneeze multiple times but sometimes less is more! The anticipation can make the sneeze more special. :cry: I agree I like more than one usually just in case I miss the first.

i would have to say yes and no. Yes i would be disappointed at the person being a single sneezer, and no, because one sneeze is better than none :eek:

The quick answer is no. I'm generally very pleased to find out how anyone sneezes, and what really interests me is the natural sneeze a person has. So if it's one, then that's the way they are made, and I'm happy to find this out.

Added to this, there are some really great singles - build ups, then a good three syllable sneeze and visible recovery time. It might take more than that to get you going, but if you think about it afterwards, it can be pretty effective.

Archived