Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Thought's

Sunny

I'm wondering if it's just me, can any of you sneeze just by thinking about it?

No, I can't. But if I could, I'd be sneezing a lot!

Sometimes, yes. For example, last night I was reading a book about perfumiers, and since perfume is one of the things that really makes me sneeze -- I sneezed just thinking about it. Or so I imagine.

Yea, on occasion while i'm thinkind about someone else sneezing. For example, my girlfriend sneezed a couple times and then I thought about it for a minute and ended up making myself sneeze.

I'm wondering if it's just me, can any of you sneeze just by thinking about it?

Sometimes I will think "Gee I haven't sneezed for a long time." Usually a short time later I actually do sneeze. (Actually I feel a tickle now as I finish this reply). So my answer is "yes."

Black Tooth Grin

No, I can't do that. I do wonder though, because sometimes I'll be sitting thinking about how much I'd like to see someone sneeze and then 5 minutes later they do!! :blink:

Coincidence I'm sure, but it has happened a few times.

No, I can't do that. I do wonder though, because sometimes I'll be sitting thinking about how much I'd like to see someone sneeze and then 5 minutes later they do!! :laugh:

LOL, now that would be the ultimate power to have, I think I might abuse it if I had it though :unsure:

Black Tooth Grin
No, I can't do that. I do wonder though, because sometimes I'll be sitting thinking about how much I'd like to see someone sneeze and then 5 minutes later they do!! :naughty:

LOL, now that would be the ultimate power to have, I think I might abuse it if I had it though :laugh:

Haha, yeah. To hell with immunity, flying, laser eyes, super strength etc. All we want is to make people sneeze on command! :laugh:

But remember, with great power comes great responsibility. :unsure:

No, I can't do that. I do wonder though, because sometimes I'll be sitting thinking about how much I'd like to see someone sneeze and then 5 minutes later they do!! :laugh:

thats happened to me so many times!!!! im convinced now that i can make people sneeze just by looking at them and thinking it hard enough. XD :unsure: dang, wouldnt that be great...?

Black Tooth Grin

Woo-hoo!! I'm not a freak! =D

Maybe we should form an alliance? We could harness our power and make people give us money too! :unsure:

I can, sometimes. And I would say that most of the time, thinking about sneezing is enough to make me do it. :-)

Abyssinia,

Me

No, I can't do that. I do wonder though, because sometimes I'll be sitting thinking about how much I'd like to see someone sneeze and then 5 minutes later they do!! :)

LOL, now that would be the ultimate power to have, I think I might abuse it if I had it though :jawdrop:

Haha, yeah. To hell with immunity, flying, laser eyes, super strength etc. All we want is to make people sneeze on command! :laugh:

But remember, with great power comes great responsibility. :)

when i was little that was my total wish - world peace, that i could fly and make people sneeze...but now i know that would just be mean - the sneezing not the peace and flying - lol ...ahhh maturity! :goof:;)

i want to know how the people sneeze when someone says a certain word or points thier fingers at them and stuff like that. things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Archived