Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mistletoe Remixed (F)

myaccount96321

Cho looked up to the ceiling in the room of requirement after DA practice. "Mistletoe," she remarked to herself quietly.

"Its probably full of Nargles though," added Harry. He had been comforting her as she cried for Cedric, and was happy that she had even noticed.

She chuckled. "What are Nargles?"

"I don't know. You'd have to ask Luny--- Luna."

She laughed harder and stepped in closer to Harry. She really did feel comfortable around him. She missed Cedric, but she wanted Harry too. Well, only thing to do was what the mistletoe compelled of her. She reached her lips up to join his in a kiss. As she did, she caught a whiff of something.

She broke free. "Harry," she asked. "Are you *sniff* wearing cologne?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm... huh... I'b allergic do cologne"

"Are you ok? Should I go wash it off? What can I do to help?"

His care just tugged more at her heartstrings. He had already been so sweet to comfort her about Cedric, and now he wanted to help her even more. She couldn't bear for him to leave her now. She sniffled a few times to clear the building congestion. "No. Nothing to do now. Just kiss me," she commanded.

He complied. Their snog was deep and passionate. She put all the emotion she had building up into it, and he did the same. As they pulled closer and closer together, Cho's nose got itchier and itchier, until she pulled away quickly. And just in time too, as she sneezed a strong itCHEW.

Oh how good it felt to relieve some of that persistent tickle. Cho's nose twitched and twinged as the next sneeze approached. huh... heh... heh... HEH-itCHEW- chew. A strong double sneezed into her hands. But even that wasn't enough to allay the tickle.

"Harry, I'm... I'b... I'b... itCHEW... eh- HITCHEW... eh-eh-HITCHEW-echoo. I'b so sorry. I just... heh... can't stob ... eh... sneezing- ECHOO... eh-ECHOO."

Harry was amazed that such a powerful sneeze could come out of such a tiny girl. He watched as the fit overcame her. They seemed to take everything she had left out of her. She didn't even have the energy left to cover her sneezes.

"Heh... EtChew-Itchew-CHEW... ah... ah... ah... Choo-Echoo-IHchew-choo-HITchew-HETCHEW....

"Are you alright, Cho."

As much as she hated to admit it, Cho knew she wasn't alright. She really had to go take a shower and curl up with a nice big hankie. She managed to hold back her sneezes long enough to get in a quick "do" before erupting again.

"Alright. Let me help you back to your common room," said Harry.

He guided her out of the Room of Requirement and down the hall, Cho sneezing the whole time.

"Note to self:" thought Harry. "Remember not to wear cologne around Cho."

Will Harry remember? Only time will tell.

Lovely! There aren't enough Cho sneezefics around. I don't know what she's done to be so neglected, since we actually have a canon description of her nose...

But surely, this is a reason for them to get together; indeed, I can only hope from the last line that Harry will now deliberately wear his eaux de cologne all the time.

Archived