Sneeze Fetish Forum

Turning Singles into Fits

Mercury

Hi, I'm new here :doh:, so this may have been brought up before, and if it has i apologize.

I'm a single sneezer and it's really hard for me to induce. Pretty much the only way I can get a sneeze out is through the cloths tag or a paperclip, which I don't like to do 'cause it's painful. I was wondering if any other single sneezers have a specific way that they can induce fits or multiples? Maybe an unusual spice or a specific place in the nose they like to use?

What I've done is either looking up immediately after the first one, or inhaling through my nose as fast as I can, that usually gets a 2nd one out.

I never have fits, and it's rare for me to sneeze more than twice, but once while inducing with pepper I got nine in a row. Just be persistent, try other methods, and see what else works for you. :blink:

It is tricky, but it's all trial and error...but I'd love to witness the trails! I'm still working on what works with me, it just takes a while but be patient.

If your a single sneezer you usually stay that way, atleast as far as inducing is concerned.

There has pretty much been a consensus around the fact that White pepper is the best as far as spices are concerned.

There is that mysterious spice or substances that East Indians use to induce sneezing, but I for one don't know much about it, or how to obtain it.

Most of what you will find on the spice rack will be disappointing. Ginger and sometimes Cinammon are the only ones that even come close, but White pepper is king :).

There is also my cooking a little Tobasco sauce in a frying pan method.

Black Tooth Grin

I'm a single sneezer. Doubles once every once in a blue moon. And (if my memory serves me correctly) the only time I've had a fit was when I was in a friends car and his dog was crawling all over me. I'm not allergic or anything. I think maybe some hair or something just got to me that day. But yeah, it's not really like that helps at all. =/

Ohh well.

I almost always sneeze exactly twice. Something interesting I experienced today was that on the second sneeze, I stifled it slightly and didn't sneeze as hard as I would have. And that made a third sneeze come to clear out the rest of the tickle that the second sneeze didn't completely satisfy.

So I guess, that's sort of a trade off. One really satisfying sneeze for two somewhat less satisfying ones.

Sneezing feels so amazing. Sadly I have NEVER been able to induce at all.

: <

I do notice that I get more out when I look into a light and say the word "ARGH!".

: )

Ahaha. I guess you could say that.

:blushing:

I did do an amazing sneeze last night before I fell asleep. I actually woke myself up with them...sadly I did not have any lights on when they happened.

:)

some people do have stubborn noses LOL I don't induce myself, but my wife lets me induce her ;) Normally she only sneezes singles, and once in a great while has a double. Inducing she's also a single sneezer, sometimes i will get a double on the first time. She'll sneeze about 7 or 8 times, (singles, but sometimes starting with a double) and then she's done.

I've noticed after sneezing once, if I shake my head really fast to look at two different lights on the ceiling sometimes I end up pulling a double without using anything up my nose.

Archived