Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Birthday--M - (3 Parts)

Quite Contrary

:rolleyes: Ok, so I finally decided to stop being lazy and subject you all to my writing again. :laugh: I think everything is explained in the story for once! But if I left something out, feel free to let me know! :D Not much sneezing in this part, sorry, but more will come I promise :laugh: On with the story!

Yuuki stared up at the house, strands of black hair matted to his face, and let the rain pour down on him. Hesitantly, he approached it and peered into one of the large front windows. Inside, he could see crowds of people laughing and dancing; the lights were dimmed and he could hear faint music coming from within. A party. Yuuki shivered and reconsidered his plan. He had been hoping to find the house quiet, with nothing going on, and so he had taken the subway towards Jake's house. It had been raining when he got off but he had gone as far at the subway would take him, so he had walked the rest of the way anyway. And now Jake was having a party. Yuuki sighed, turning his wide blue eyes from the scene at the window. He didn't want to intrude but he was so tired. He paused a moment, glancing back at the window, and nervously tugged at the sleeves of his thin jacket, and then sat lightly on the front porch.

He curled up under the overhang, just out of rain, and pulled his knees to his chest, resting his chin on them. Yuuki's features were mostly Japanese; his pale gold-toned skin, his small build, and his thick black hair. But his eyes were the exception, wide and bright, clear blue, without a hint of a slant to them; they were his father's eyes. The only clue that he even had a father. Yuuki's mother had been a prostitute, whoring herself on the streets of Chicago. And Yuuki had been a careless mistake with a nameless, faceless customer, left on the streets to die. Some rare, kind soul had heard his piercing wails and picked him out of an alley and dropped him off at a local orphanage, who in turn handed him off to a foster family. And now he was hiding from the rain like a homeless person. Pathetic.

A wind picked up, blowing the rain diagonally onto the porch where Yuuki hid. Yuuki shivered again and wrapped his arms around his middle, dropping his forehead down onto his knees. His thoughts drifted in pointless circles and the patter of rain against the bass beat of the music inside seemed to fade out. He was just so tired...

The front door opened and the noise from inside blared out. Yuuki jolted upright. Was I asleep? he wondered idly, trying to focus on his surroundings. Everything seemed blurred and confusing. "Shit...Yuuki?"

Yuuki turned his head in the direction of the astonished voice and looked straight into Jake's deep brown eyes. His porcelain skin was covered in a fine sheen of sweat from the heat of the party still going on inside his house. His blonde hair fell haphazardly into his wide eyes, disheveled in an impossibly appealing manner. Yuuki flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah..." his voice came out as a whisper.

He cleared his throat gently and stood unsteadily, "I was just leaving...."

He could feel Jake's eyes on him as he turned to leave, but he couldn't stop the faint tremors that racked his body from the cold. Jake's voice was soft and curious as he spoke, "Wait."

Yuuki stopped and turned, standing in the rain, waiting for Jake to speak. Jake tilted his head to one side, a sign that he was confused. "You weren't in school today."

Yuuki shook his head, "The Rentals were at meetings and Kevin was sick, so I stayed to take care of him."

Jake grimaced; the "Rentals" were Yuuki's foster parents. 'They're not my real parents', he had explained once, 'I'm just kind of borrowing them. Renting them.' And Kevin was Yuuki's favorite little "brother;" he was one of the Phillips' biological children and had been born prematurely, making him a small and sickly child. Jake respected their mutual attachment, if only because Kevin was probably the only thing keeping Yuuki at "home." Jake watched as Yuuki shivered again, his eyes tracking the droplets of rainwater that dripped from his hair. Uncomfortable with the silence, Yuuki shifted from foot to foot, keeping his eyes downcast. His fogged mind managed to register the music still pulsing from inside. "Nice party," he said.

Jake glanced at the window and nodded. "It's my birthday," he said quietly, not quite looking at the other boy.

Yuuki's head snapped up, a guilty pain etched into his blue, blue eyes. Now he understood the boy's earlier comment on his absence. He had missed Jake's birthday. Not just missed, but completely forgotten. He had ignored the person he claimed to love most on his special day. "I...I'm sorry...I don't..." Yuuki mumbled miserably.

James smiled a little to let him know that he wasn't upset, not really. But Yuuki was staring at his feet, ashamed. Yuuki shivered and sniffled, rubbing a thin wrist against his nose. The blonde held out his hand, "Come inside."

Yuuki hesitated, looking from the hand to the window and back. "I can't..." he whispered.

Jake tilted his head again, "It'll be over soon. Besides, they're not really here for me anyway...."

Yuuki stared at him for a moment, considering. Without warning, he took a quick breath and buried his face in the crook of his elbow, "H'kitsch!"

Jake seized the opportunity and ducked out into the rain just long enough to grab Yuuki's sleeve and drag him onto the porch. Yuuki sniffled and wouldn't meet the blonde's eyes as Jake brushed a kiss to his temple. Jake rested a hand against the small of his back and gently pushed him forward. "Come on," he murmured, "Let's get you inside."

TBC if you all wish it! :huh:

I'd definitely be interested in more! Nice set-up of the tenderness between them, with that kiss to the temple.

Thanks queenie and lalaland! I appreciate the comments. Sorry for the delay, but life kinda up and happened. :wacko: Don't you hate it when it does that? :rolleyes: Lol. Anyway, here's the next part.

Goosebumps rippled their way across Yuuki’s flesh as Jake ushered him inside. The slight, reassuring pressure of his hand remained on Yuuki’s back. Jake steered him quickly from the entryway into the kitchen, keeping the boy from the prying eyes of his guests. Jake could feel the chills racing up and down Yuuki’s spine, though whether they were from cold or nerves, he couldn’t tell. Yuuki’s movements were quick and unsure; he was waiting for someone to catch him at any moment but was surprised to find that no one even glanced their way. Jake passed through the kitchen and grasped Yuuki’s hand as he led them up the stairs. Yuuki paused at the top, glancing back down with a confused expression. Jake’s face was grim and his voice soft, “I told you they weren’t here for me.”

Yuuki winced and squeezed him hand. He cleared his throat, wincing again at the rawness, “I’m sorry.”

Jake smiled and shrugged, “You’re here now.”

Yuuki turned his head and blushed, following Jake quietly to the bathroom. A blast of cold air hit him when they entered. Why are bathrooms always the coldest rooms? he wondered. He shivered and his nose twitched. He ducked his head into his elbow again with a soft, “Hh…Ikshn!”

Jake looked his lover over. Yuuki was shivering still, clad in loose jeans, a T-shirt, his thin jacket, and of course, the ever-present boots. His normally spiked hair was plastered to his forehead. Water slid down his cheek and throat and Jake had to look away for a moment to keep himself from being too appreciative. Another soft, “H’Ikshu!” brought back his concern. He cleared his throat, “Strip.”

Yuuki flushed but didn’t look up. He sat down on the toilet and fumbled with the laces of his boots with trembling hands. He cursed under his breath as he struggled with the knots, his fingers too numb to function properly. Jake knelt and gently pushed away Yuuki’s hands, untying the boots. He pulled at the shoe, but the wet leather seemed to stick around the boy’s small foot. Jake glanced up at his lover. “Socks?” he questioned.

Yuuki shook his head, muffling a cough into the crook of his elbow. With effort, Jake managed to yank the boots off. He glanced up; Yuuki’s energy was fading fast. “Can you manage the rest?” he asked quietly.

Yuuki flushed a dull red and nodded. The blonde stood and went in search of a change of clothes. Yuuki fumbled with the button on his jeans, sliding them down his skinny legs, and shrugged out of his jacket, pulling his shirt over his head. He sat on the lid of the toilet again, crossing his arms over his bare chest. Jake wandered back into the room and wordlessly handed Yuuki a pile of clothing. The smaller boy smiled when he saw a pair of thick, white socks on top of the stack. He quickly pulled on the loose sweat pants and was pulling the long sleeved T-shirt over he head when he froze. Jake glanced over, wondering if Yuuki was stuck when a soft but desperate, “Huh…! Isshu!” came from inside the shirt and Yuuki finally pulled his head through. Jake frowned and pointed to the socks, “I’m serious. Socks. Now.”

Yuuki pulled the socks over his froze feet and smiled up at Jake. Jake leaned in and kissed the boy very softly, his lips practically ghosting over Yuuki’s. He couldn’t help it; his lover just looked too adorable, sitting there in his oversized pajamas. Yuuki scrubbed at his nose with the back of his wrist and looked away shyly. Blue eyes fluttered shut and then, “Hih-Ipshu! H’Ishu!”

Jake helped Yuuki to his feet, saying softly, “Bless you.”

He pulled the boy to his chest and smiled softly when he felt his lover tuck his head just beneath Jake’s chin. He gave Yuuki a gentle squeeze and was rewarded by a quiet cough muffled into his chest and a rattled intake of breath afterwards. He pulled Yuuki back by the shoulders, brown eyes gone soft with concern. The boy sniffed and cleared his throat, mumbling an apology. He buried his face in his sleeve again with a hitching of his breath, “Huh…H’ishu! Hh…Kshnn! Snf…Hh…Huh’ihh! Ikshn!”

Jake sighed and rubbed the boy’s arms up and down, trying to still the soft tremors that he could not seem to banish. “Bless you,” he said quietly, “Come on. Let’s get you in bed.”

He led Yuuki into the guest room and pulled back the covers on the bed. Yuuki lay down on the soft mattress and curled up, reaching for the covers. The blonde batted his hands away and carefully tucked him in, pulled the sheet and comforter around him just the right way. Yuuki laughed softly and was rewarded with another kiss. He sighed, knowing that Jake wished he laughed more, smiled more. Jake stroked his hair, marveling at how soft it was down like this. “I’ll be back soon,” he said, “But I have to make everyone leave before I can come up and be with you. If you’re tired, don’t worry about it. Just sleep.”

Yuuki nodded, curling up more in the blankets as he watched Jake slip through the door and disappear.

TBC if you all want! :D Comments always appreciated! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait everybody! But I finally have the next piece. Hope you all like! :D

Yuuki blinked sleepily, waking up slowly with a tight feeling in his chest. He took in a slow, deep breath, trying to keep from coughing. Jake must have come in some time earlier and slipped into bed with him, he realized when he felt Jake's arm tighten around his middle. He shifted to glance at the clock. 11:52 it read. Yuuki rolled over and gently shook Jake's shoulder. "Hey, wake up," he whispered, giving the boy an extra shake.

Jake blinked rapidly and raised himself up onto his elbows. Deep brown eyes tried to focus on the boy next to him. "Yuuki,' he mumbled, still half asleep, "what's wrong?"

Yuuki bit his lip for a second, then let it go. "Nothing," he whispered, "Happy Birthday."

He leaned forward and kissed the blonde on the mouth. When he pulled away, Jake stared at him and blinked once. Then he chuckled quietly. "You woke me up just to wish me a happy birthday?"

Yuuki hesitated, then nodded. "It's almost midnight," he said quietly, "I didn't want to miss your birthday entirely."

Jake smiled, reaching over to brush his love's limp bangs out of his eyes. He carded his fingers through Yuuki's hair a few more times, just to feel the softness. "Feels nice like this," he murmured, "You shouldn't put that gel shit in it all the time."

Yuuki flushed and looked down, "Hey, I like that gel shit."

Jake started to laugh but stopped when Yuuki's face froze. Yuuki scrunched up his nose, wiggling it slightly. "Hiih... Tihhih...Tickles..." he said, breath catching.

Jake smirked, "You look ridiculous."

Yuuki tried to glare at him, the effect just made Jake laugh. "Shuuht uhh-up...Hh...H'EIshu! Snf...IKSHuu! Snfff!"

Jake grabbed a tissue from the box on his side of the bed and handed it to Yuuki, who reluctantly blew his nose. "You're starting to sound kind of stuffed up," he said quietly.

Yuuki nodded, gave a short cough into his elbow and then a soft sniff. Jake wrapped an arm around the smaller boy's middle and pulled him down and closer. "C'mere," he whispered, and let Yuuki settle in to get some more sleep.

The next morning, Jake pulled up beside the subway station entrance to drop Yuuki off. He looked over at his lover in the passenger seat. "I wish you'd just let me drive you home," he said.

Yuuki sniffed and rolled his big blue eyes. "We've been over this," he said, a hint of congestion in his tone, "The last thing I need is for the Rentals to know I was at your house all night."

Yuuki cleared his throat and sniffled against the back of his wrist. Jake turned in his seat and began rummaging through the compartments of his car. He pulled out a travel package of Kleenex and handed them to Yuuki. "Thanks," he said with another sniff as he climbed out of the car. Jake watched as his lover weaved through the crowds of people towards the subway stairs. He paused for a moment, shoulders hunched, and then snapped forward with a sneeze. The boy straightened and glanced back at the blonde's car and made a shooing motion before heading down the stairs.

Jake walked into his 2nd period history class, backpack slung over one shoulder. He walked up to his seat and was surprise to see Yuuki sitting in the desk next to his. The blonde dropped his bag next to his desk and looked his lover over. His spiked hair was looking a little limp, his face paler than usual, and his nose just a bit pink around the edges. The travel pack of tissues Jake had given him was out on his desk. Yuuki grinned weakly at Jake, who frowned back at him. "I didn't you were going to be here today," he said so that just Yuuki could hear. He slid into his seat just as the bell rang and the teacher walked in before Yuuki could respond. Jake watched Yuuki all through class, as he cleared his throat and sniffled and tried to cough as quietly as he could. When the bell rang, Jake grabbed his backpack and Yuuki's and marched out of the room with Yuuki trailing after him. The blonde stopped outside the classroom and refused to give Yuuki his backpack when he caught up to Jake. "What's going on?" Yuuki demanded, his voice slightly hoarse and congested.

Jake sighed, "What on earth are you doing here, Yuuki?"

His lover sniffled pathetically against his wrist. "I have to be here," he insisted.

Jake passed him the tissue packet and let Yuuki blow his nose, which didn't do much good. "I want you to go home," Jake told him.

Yuuki sniffed again, a ticklish look coming over his face. "I can't go to m-hih! my house, Ihh...H'kshuu! Snf...Ehh...Hihh...Huh! ISHhuu! Snf. Snff!"

Yuuki looked up into worried brown eyes, and sniffled guiltily. "Bless you," Jake said quietly, "Then come to mine."

Yuuki muffled a cough into his crumpled tissue. "No," he mumbled stubbornly, "I can make it through the day."

Jake raked a hand through his blonde hair and sighed, glancing at his sick lover. "Fine," he said, "Compromise. You can stay until lunch and then we'll see if I'm taking you home, love."

Yuuki froze, "...what?"

Jake frowned, "I said, you can--"

Yuuki flushed with embarrassment, mumbling, "N-no, I meant..."

It was Jake's turn to blush. "Oh," he said quietly, "Love? Sorry, it just slipped out. Is it okay?"

Yuuki nodded slowly, a shy smile spreading across his face. "Yeah...I think it is," he said softly, "See you at lunch!"

TBC....

Aww! Very cute... I have a feeling Yuuki won't be feeling any better by lunchtime... pleaswe keep it up!

• 2 years later...

Archived