Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't want to take any drastic measures...

dustydreams86

Hello everyone, long time, no post from me. I've been away for a while, but now I'm back. I'm still with T, the guy whose wonderful sneezes I kept posting about, and he's really on board with the fetish. It doesn't arouse him, but he's perfectly happy to oblige me in pretty much anything I ask.

That being said, we're interested in looking into sneezing powder, but I don't want to have to go into an adult store to get it. Does anyone know of any other stores that sell it, like a joke shop or something? We have used other alternatives (white pepper, dust, black pepper, etc.) and they are all very effective, we're just curious about sneezing powder. Thanks for your time!

Umm, don't want to go in an Adult shop? I think less than one percent of adult shops probably even have that and 99% of practical joke business do. You can order it on the internet for 5 bucks or less from countless places.

Black Tooth Grin

I got a wee packet out of a joke shop once. It was crap. :laugh:

Probably my fault though. I'm not sneezy and I've probably done it all wrong. Ahh well.

You could try making your own. That seems like a good idea. Take the things that make you sneeze most, slam it all into a blender and give it a good snort. Instant sneezeage. :unsure:

Most sneezing powder these days is just really finely ground black pepper, though some include powdered ginger root and other spices as well. Save the money and make your own! :unsure:

One of the oldsters on the forum used to make his own with half white pepper and half ginger powder. He swore it worked wonders. I'm not adventurous enough to inhale foreign substances, so I've never tried it myself :unsure:

we bought some from the "it" store once, a joke shop, but i'm not sure if it's around anymore. it didn't work for us either, i just remember laughing so hard because we thought it smelled like a horse's arse!!! :) (i've always wanted to use that emot - who knew i'd actually find a reason too!!! lol) --- at least we got a good laugh ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Pepper worked for me for the first time ever last night--three sneezes. This was the plain old black stuff...I'm going to tr to pick up some white pepper on my way home from school tomorrow.

Archived