Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teachers We Have Known

ringsfan02

I was wondering if we might discuss the sneezes of teachers we have had. It seems to me that leading a classroom of students is one of the worst times to sneeze because you don't know how the class is going to react. I think it would be really interesting to compare our experiences with sneezing teachers, or if you are a teacher if that is ever a problem in your classroom.

I'll start. I remember in particular the sneezes of two male teachers I had in high school. One was my moustached math teacher, Mr. Spence, who was in his late 30's at the time. He had a nice sounding, moderate sneeze,which many times he would try to muffle but what was interesting about his was that they were usually in fits about 30 seconds apart. He very rarely just sneezed singles or even doubles - usually it was 5 or 6 before he quit. I think these sneezing fits embarassed him, but he was very good natured about it. He was usually good for about one or two of them a week, and they had nice buildups.

The other teacher I remember was Mr. Parsons, the loudest sneezer I've ever heard. He was a big man in his 50's. His were explosions you could hear over in the other hall. His history classes were really boring so students would often nod off. That is, until he unleashed one of his monster sneezes which nearly scared the crap out of everyone. I think he took delight in shaking us up like that. His were less frequent but you didn't forget them!

• 2 months later...

Being in school myself, I currently get to hear teachers' sneezes from time to time.

Alas... I've never enjoyed any, because the ones I hear come from women in their fifties or older :blushing:

Actually... a few years ago, I did enjoy one experience. My homeroom teacher in seventh grade. She was in her late thirties or early forties, with short reddish-blonde hair. Fairly tall for a woman too. And very nice. Anyway, she was sipping a water bottle once and started to choke. Not really bad choking, more like the water "went down the wrong pipe." Afterwards, she sneezed twice. I vaguely remember them, but I think they went like this: "Heh-ch! ...Heh-ch!"

After that, she said, "After I choke, I always sneeze twice. And I don't know why, it's just one of those things."

:o

On top of all that, I was sitting right in front of her. :hug:

This is old, but what the heck.

In 1996, I had one teacher who sneezed on me. It was a shame really, I didn't even like girls back then, and I had no idea what a fetish was. She was the only female to sneeze on me so far. She would sneeze uncovered obviously, but you would not see any spray, just felt it. They were wet, and in multiples. I'm afraid that's all I can remember. Gimme a break, I was seven you know. :)

Lamborghini

Why didn't I see this entry before ?

The fact that I remember a lot of teacher sneezes proves that the fetish has been there all my life !

Well, the award of most amazing memory goes to a teacher (Dutch and English) from 2nd class - I was 13 at that time...

As he was teaching several courses he came in our class almost every day. At that time he was 30 or so, handsome and adored by most of the female school population. Including this girl :) . One Monday morning he walked in with the yummiest headcold I have ever witnessed... Scary how I remember all the details: what he was wearing, how his hankies were all white, how he was complaining 'uuugh I ab dyeeg' and most of all how he sneezed in wet triples and had to blow every few minutes. This must have been the point where childhood ended for me...

I remember how I enjoyed observing the progress of his cold every day of that week. And how he ended up coughing badly and stayed home sick the next week...

A few months ago I met him on an event. He still remembered me. And the first thing I had to think of was... that memorable cold.

C

the one teacher who stands out the most was my grade 7 french immersion teacher. she was in her mid 40's i guess, had wild, frizzy shoulder length hair that didn't look like she could brush it even if she tried, glasses. very nice lady. she also would sneeze in 5's or 6's but she would continue to talk through the sneeze. it was the wildest thing, i never knew people could talk and sneeze at the same time! it didn't seem to bother her at all, she'd just keep going with the lesson.

I'm going to respond to this thread as both a student and a teacher.

Student:

I have countless memories of teachers sneezing from my years in school, but the one that sticks out the most in my head is my 10th grade English teacher. She was fairly tall, tightly curled light brown hair, and was pregnant at the time. She always sneezed in triples, and always said some sort of expression of exhaustion afterwards like "Oh man!" or "Phew!" or something along those lines. The time that I remember best is this time she was standing at the board, writing something, when she suddenly stopped what she was doing, paused for a few moments, and sneezed her usual triple. I can't exactly remember the sound of the sneezes, so I can't type them out, but what I liked so much was her response to them. After her sneezes she said, "Whoa! Things are getting out of control!"

Teacher:

As a teacher, I am pleased to say that I usually have a pretty good control of my sneezes. MOST of the time I am able to supress my sneezes at least long enough so that I am not the center of attention (ie, when the kids are working on a worksheet, doing a problem, going up to the board, etc.) However, there have been quite a few times where I have lost control and been completely embarassed. For example, a few weeks ago I was going over some homework problems and I felt a tickle in my nose. I knew once we were done going over the homework there would be a short transition while the kids were passing in their homework and I could sneeze without all eyes on me. I kept telling myself, "fight it! fight it! just a little longer!" I wasn't counting on there being so many questions. One of the kids raised her hand and said a number she wanted me to put up on the board. At this point my eyes were watering. I looked at the paper, put the number up on the board and finally had to succum to the sneeze. I said, "Hang on ... excuse me ... " I turned so I was facing away from the class and sneezed twice, "Heh, hih CHII-hoo, huh, Hitchiieew! :sniff: sorry." I could feel my face flush immediately (as if I wasn't embarassed enough) and serveral students said "bless you." I thanked them and went back to do the problem on the board, absolutely mortified.

I don't know what the deal is. I don't mind sneezing in public or around friends, but there is something about sneezing in front of a class that absolutely kills me. It's ALMOST as bad as sneezing in front of family.

This post has made me think, what if in a few years one of my students has the fetish, finds the forum and posts a teacher obs about me ... that's a really disturbing thought.

Archived