Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something I didn't know about sneezes

randomguy

I was looking through a book I own, and I found something that a rhinologist said about sneezing to be very interesting.

The sneeze clears the nose and head and injects O2 cells into the body, provoking much the same physiological effect as sniffing snuff or cocaine.

So there you have it. Dr. Pat Barelli says that sneezing is like sniffing cocaine. Kinda makes you want to sneeze more often, huh? :razz: Thought I'd share this with you. Hope you like it!

Well this certainly explains why I've gone overboard with inducing in the past. :P

So essentially, sneezing = crack?

Wow. And to think people go broke just buying tonnes of the stuff, when all they need is some tissue or pepper or whatever they're sensitive to :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I always knew it was like an addictive drug! HA HA HA! I get myself high on it sometimes!

:blink:

I was looking through a book I own, and I found something that a rhinologist said about sneezing to be very interesting.
The sneeze clears the nose and head and injects O2 cells into the body, provoking much the same physiological effect as sniffing snuff or cocaine.

So there you have it. Dr. Pat Barelli says that sneezing is like sniffing cocaine. Kinda makes you want to sneeze more often, huh? :D Thought I'd share this with you. Hope you like it!

Yeah, theres not much difference between oxygen (O2) and Cocaine (C17H21NO4) . :innocent:

"injects O2 cells"

WTF are "O2 cells", and how are they injected by a sneeze? In fact, I thought all a sneeze does is EJECT things.

"injects O2 cells"

WTF are "O2 cells", and how are they injected by a sneeze? In fact, I thought all a sneeze does is EJECT things.

O2 cells?? It actually says that?? (goes to check) wow it does too :blink: lol how did i not notice that it's so... :P

some other sites say stuff along the lines of "A sneeze helps clear the nose and sinus regions while injecting oxygen into the cells of the body."

Archived