Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another sneeze forum.

sneezeloveyou

Yeah, this one's way better. it took me about eight seconds to see everything that was ever posted. but maybe it's new. If we're lucky it can blossom into a thriving community. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you Shelle! You never know who's out there! :D However, I guess if someone wanted to start their own forum, kudos to them, but you are all right! This forum , is well, BETTER! (not in an offensive way of course) ;)

Hope we get more members.

I hope we get more members too. I'm really curious as to how many people have this fetish...

Not to be rude or anything, but the number of members on this forum is not an accurate measure of how many sneeze fetishists are out there. A lot of people don't have internet access, less would have discovered this place and even less would have actually decided to join the forum. And then there are always duplicate accounts, people who just joined to be <insert insult of choice here>because they think they're funny and the rest are just going to be a very small representative of the actual number of fetishists out there.

But then, hey, more members=yay! good! fun!

and to littlesneezer18...well, DUH! of course it is! ;)

Not to be rude or anything, but the number of members on this forum is not an accurate measure of how many sneeze fetishists are out there. A lot of people don't have internet access, less would have discovered this place and even less would have actually decided to join the forum. And then there are always duplicate accounts, people who just joined to be <insert insult of choice here>because they think they're funny and the rest are just going to be a very small representative of the actual number of fetishists out there.

I agree, it is impossible to know how many sneeze fetishes there are, without a proper (expensive) study. So unless someone here has an extra few million, we unfortunitly will be left in the dark as to how many people in the world like sneezes.

Archived