Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mythbusters (M)

dragonko

I do not claim ownership of the show Mythbusters, nor do I personally know any of the characters used in this story.

“So Grant, what’s with the spice rack?”

“Well Carrie, I’ve been getting some requests lately to test whether or not its true, that if you take all of the spices in your cupboards, crush a teaspoon of each into a powder, and mix them together if they can create a potent sneezing powder.”

“Well, it looks like we need to start crushing up some of these spices.”

The crew went to crush the spices, and returned back a few hours later.

“Alright, we have our powder, now it looks like we’re just going to need to test it.”

“Well guys, I think we should find an empty room where there would be no alternative factors.”

“Great idea Carrie. And, by the way, the fans have requested that we do our testing on Tory.”

“Why me?”

“I don’t know, that’s just what the e-mails have said.”

Grant got to work building a box room that had an observation window, air vents, and a couple camera holes. He placed a polished wooden chair inside, with no other furniture or décor. Tory stepped into the box, wearing only underwear as not to bring in dust off of his clothing, and sat down in the chair. Grant secured the door, while Carrie made sure the powder was in the vents and ready to be slowly blown into the room.

Tory gave the thumbs up, and Grant flipped the switch. From there, Grant and Carrie watched.

After about 2 minutes Carrie noticed Tory’s nose was twitching, and that he had slowed his breathing significantly. After another minute or so, the twitching had grown to a full on flaring of the nostrils. Tory’s breath was beginning to speed up and hitch an irregular intervals. His eyes began to close and water making Tory look both miserable and helpless.

“HAH-CHOO”... alas, at the 3 and a half minute mark Tory let loose with a gargantuan sneeze in the process of ridding his nose of the irritant, but the tortured look was far from disappearing... “HAH-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, HET-CHOO, CHOO, hah-ISHOO, HET-choo, hah-CHOO” Tory continued to sneeze and they began to become more and more out of control. Grant unlocked the door and brought Tory out of the room and stuck him in the shower.

“This seems to be a pretty positive stronghold on the myth Carrie”

“Yeah, had it only been one sneeze I would have dismissed it, but the fact that it was dozens of them, I’d almost say this has to be confirmed.”

“Let’s wait and hear what Tory has to say”... after sounds of Tory still sneezing while in the shower ... “ if he can even bring himself to speak when he gets out.”

Carrie and Grant waited around, turned the vent system off, removed and re-polished the chair, and waited around some more before Tory finally came out, fully clothed.

“So, Tory, what do you think for this myth?”

“I’d say its definantly con... con... conHA-CHOO... confirmed. That was pretty intense in there. I hadn’t expected it to HA-CHOO, excuse me, I hadn’t expected it to get that bad. I was fine at first, thinking that it wasn’t going to work. Then it slowly began to take effect, and pretty soon I was under its full contr... contro... contro... HA-CHOO, CHOO, HAH-CHOOOO… sorry, under its full control.”

“So it sounds like we’re in full agreement, this myth is officially CONFIRMED!”

The three were headed into the parking lot when Tory turned around to go back in.

“Where are you going Tory?”

“I left something in my locker. You guys can go ahead and leave, I’ll see you both tomorrow.”

“Alright, see ya Tory. Hope you’re nose is feeling alright by morning.”

Tory hurried back to where he knew Grant and Carrie had stored the left over powder. He hadn’t wanted to say anything to Grand and Carrie about this, but when he was in the room sneezing his head off, he was becoming sexually aroused. Even the feeling in his nose as the powder began to take effect was almost orgasmic. He also knew that his girlfriend, who he was spending the night with, loved when Tory sneezed... but he also knew that she loved it more to see him helpless, which he knew the powder would do.

On the way home, he couldn’t help but think about the powder. He even almost thought about sniffing some on the way home, but decided that would be a bad idea while driving. It was 5:27, and he would get home around 5:40. His girlfriend wouldn’t be at his house until around 8, so he would have some time to mess around on his own before she got there.

Alas, Tory arrived at his home just south of Oakland. He placed the bag of powder on the kitchen counter and went back to his room to change. He came back out in basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt, grabbed the bag, and went into his den. He sat down, already feeling aroused at the mere thought of using the powder and experiencing its effects again. He was beginning to sweat and was glad he had changed into looser, cooler, clothes.

He grabbed the bag, hesitating for a moment remembering the misery that came with the pleasure in this twisted string of senses and sensations. He even thought for a moment that he could already feel his nose itching and burning, but soon realized that his mind was playing tricks on him.

He decided it was time, he just couldn’t possibly wait any longer. So he opened the bag and grabbed a pinch of the powder between his fore finger and his thumb. He rubbed it between them for a moment, grabbed some more from the bag, and then stuck it under his nose and inhaled deeply.

The smell was strong and spicy, and the pure concentration of the powder under his nose made the powder begin to take effect more quickly than it had in the room at the lab. The itching and burning had already begun, and he could feel his eyes watering and his breath hitching. He was far enough into the sneeze now that it could not be stopped... even if he had wanted to. His eyes began to flutter, his nostrils flared, and his head was leaning back as the power of the sneeze began to build toward its ultimate release.

“HA-CHOOO” his head snapped forward with the first violent sneeze... “HA-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, CHOO, HET-CHOO, HEH-ITCHOO, HAH-CHOO, he-ISHOO, ish, ish, hetchoo” Tory continued to sneeze for approximately 5 minutes before the sensation finally lifted.

Tory stood up with an adorable smirk, thinking about how he couldn’t wait to show his girlfriend what the powder could do.

To be possibly continued...

:huh::):dribble::wub::wub:

This is just so amazing... what if someone suggested that for real?!

(By the way, some years ago a link was posted in thius forum to a TV programme in which a few (M&F) volunteers experimented which substance - pepper, dust, grass, light - could make one sneeze the most. I cannot recall what the programme was nor where it could be found, but perhaps the link is still around somewhere)

I do not claim ownership of the show Mythbusters, nor do I personally know any of the characters used in this story.

“So Grant, what’s with the spice rack?”

“Well Carrie, I’ve been getting some requests lately to test whether or not its true, that if you take all of the spices in your cupboards, crush a teaspoon of each into a powder, and mix them together if they can create a potent sneezing powder.”

“Well, it looks like we need to start crushing up some of these spices.”

The crew went to crush the spices, and returned back a few hours later.

“Alright, we have our powder, now it looks like we’re just going to need to test it.”

“Well guys, I think we should find an empty room where there would be no alternative factors.”

“Great idea Carrie. And, by the way, the fans have requested that we do our testing on Tory.”

“Why me?”

“I don’t know, that’s just what the e-mails have said.”

Grant got to work building a box room that had an observation window, air vents, and a couple camera holes. He placed a polished wooden chair inside, with no other furniture or décor. Tory stepped into the box, wearing only underwear as not to bring in dust off of his clothing, and sat down in the chair. Grant secured the door, while Carrie made sure the powder was in the vents and ready to be slowly blown into the room.

Tory gave the thumbs up, and Grant flipped the switch. From there, Grant and Carrie watched.

After about 2 minutes Carrie noticed Tory’s nose was twitching, and that he had slowed his breathing significantly. After another minute or so, the twitching had grown to a full on flaring of the nostrils. Tory’s breath was beginning to speed up and hitch an irregular intervals. His eyes began to close and water making Tory look both miserable and helpless.

“HAH-CHOO”... alas, at the 3 and a half minute mark Tory let loose with a gargantuan sneeze in the process of ridding his nose of the irritant, but the tortured look was far from disappearing... “HAH-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, HET-CHOO, CHOO, hah-ISHOO, HET-choo, hah-CHOO” Tory continued to sneeze and they began to become more and more out of control. Grant unlocked the door and brought Tory out of the room and stuck him in the shower.

“This seems to be a pretty positive stronghold on the myth Carrie”

“Yeah, had it only been one sneeze I would have dismissed it, but the fact that it was dozens of them, I’d almost say this has to be confirmed.”

“Let’s wait and hear what Tory has to say”... after sounds of Tory still sneezing while in the shower ... “ if he can even bring himself to speak when he gets out.”

Carrie and Grant waited around, turned the vent system off, removed and re-polished the chair, and waited around some more before Tory finally came out, fully clothed.

“So, Tory, what do you think for this myth?”

“I’d say its definantly con... con... conHA-CHOO... confirmed. That was pretty intense in there. I hadn’t expected it to HA-CHOO, excuse me, I hadn’t expected it to get that bad. I was fine at first, thinking that it wasn’t going to work. Then it slowly began to take effect, and pretty soon I was under its full contr... contro... contro... HA-CHOO, CHOO, HAH-CHOOOO… sorry, under its full control.”

“So it sounds like we’re in full agreement, this myth is officially CONFIRMED!”

The three were headed into the parking lot when Tory turned around to go back in.

“Where are you going Tory?”

“I left something in my locker. You guys can go ahead and leave, I’ll see you both tomorrow.”

“Alright, see ya Tory. Hope you’re nose is feeling alright by morning.”

Tory hurried back to where he knew Grant and Carrie had stored the left over powder. He hadn’t wanted to say anything to Grand and Carrie about this, but when he was in the room sneezing his head off, he was becoming sexually aroused. Even the feeling in his nose as the powder began to take effect was almost orgasmic. He also knew that his girlfriend, who he was spending the night with, loved when Tory sneezed... but he also knew that she loved it more to see him helpless, which he knew the powder would do.

On the way home, he couldn’t help but think about the powder. He even almost thought about sniffing some on the way home, but decided that would be a bad idea while driving. It was 5:27, and he would get home around 5:40. His girlfriend wouldn’t be at his house until around 8, so he would have some time to mess around on his own before she got there.

Alas, Tory arrived at his home just south of Oakland. He placed the bag of powder on the kitchen counter and went back to his room to change. He came back out in basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt, grabbed the bag, and went into his den. He sat down, already feeling aroused at the mere thought of using the powder and experiencing its effects again. He was beginning to sweat and was glad he had changed into looser, cooler, clothes.

He grabbed the bag, hesitating for a moment remembering the misery that came with the pleasure in this twisted string of senses and sensations. He even thought for a moment that he could already feel his nose itching and burning, but soon realized that his mind was playing tricks on him.

He decided it was time, he just couldn’t possibly wait any longer. So he opened the bag and grabbed a pinch of the powder between his fore finger and his thumb. He rubbed it between them for a moment, grabbed some more from the bag, and then stuck it under his nose and inhaled deeply.

The smell was strong and spicy, and the pure concentration of the powder under his nose made the powder begin to take effect more quickly than it had in the room at the lab. The itching and burning had already begun, and he could feel his eyes watering and his breath hitching. He was far enough into the sneeze now that it could not be stopped... even if he had wanted to. His eyes began to flutter, his nostrils flared, and his head was leaning back as the power of the sneeze began to build toward its ultimate release.

“HA-CHOOO” his head snapped forward with the first violent sneeze... “HA-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, HAH-CHOO, CHOO, HET-CHOO, HEH-ITCHOO, HAH-CHOO, he-ISHOO, ish, ish, hetchoo” Tory continued to sneeze for approximately 5 minutes before the sensation finally lifted.

Tory stood up with an adorable smirk, thinking about how he couldn’t wait to show his girlfriend what the powder could do.

To be possibly continued...

Awww, come on. I want to know what his gf thinks.

Archived