Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many is a fit?

aquadyne14

i've always wondered how many sneezes actually constitutes a sneezing fit? i figure anything over 5... things that make you go hmmmmm...

I've always thought fits started at four... just an arbitrary number, really, the only thing it's based on is that we call them single, double, and triple, but noone refers to four as a quadruplet (or very rarely, at least), so four seemed to me to be the most logical place to start calling it a fit. :stretcher:

Good question. I'd say 5 or more also, and it really bugs me to hear "a fit of three" or even "a fit of two." I've seen the term be "abused," if you will, so thanks for asking this question. Maybe we can get it straightened out B)

Good question. I'd say 5 or more also, and it really bugs me to hear "a fit of three" or even "a fit of two." I've seen the term be "abused," if you will, so thanks for asking this question. Maybe we can get it straightened out :rolleyes:

I've always associated the term "fit" with a loss of control. If a person usually sneezes a triple or double, I usually don;t consider that a fit of sneezes!! Some individual sneeze 5-6 times back to back and they do this each time they sneeze. I don;t necessarily consider that a fit either.

I suppose when an individual starts to sneeze and they show a distinct inability to stop sneezing in spite of various maneuvers..ie. noseblowing, rubbing..etc...then I would consider that a "fit" in the true sense of the word. Also if the subject shows some bewilderment and the sneezes actually begin to annoy the sneezer and they can;t actually stop it, I would also consider that a fit. Geez..I have no life!! B) I have actually pondered this question in the past!

I guess around 4 or 5 sneezes in a row I'd consider to be a small fit. Now anything with 6 sneezes or over is a real fit. B)

I agree with ch2 that a sneezing episode can qualify as a fit based on criteria other than hitting a certain number. Loss of control is certainly an important factor to consider. Sometimes, when I have a very sneezy cold, I'll sneeze a double where the second sneeze actually begins before the first sneeze is complete, then sneeze once or twice more after that. Even though it's only four sneezes, it certainly feels like a fit. I've seen this happen to other people as well, and you can tell that they are totally out of control with regard to their sneezing. Perhaps we need to convene a panel of experts to agree upon an international standard for the sneezing fit. I know I'd gladly volunteer!

When I'm writing, generally 6+ is a "fit" and 3-5 I call a "mini fit," but speaking for myself, I sneeze in singles or maybe doubles once in a long while, so 4 would be quite a fit for me...

I agree with TYS, it would make sense that 4+ would be a fit. Also I agree if the person sneezes more than 4 normally, then it's not considered a fit..but it's still yummy. :dribble:

I think for a sneezing fit. It has to be rare and uncommon to hear. Also, a fit is when attention starts from most people who dont love sneezing. Thats just my opinion

I would consider 4 times a fit. Although, not a big fit. It is uncommon to hear 4 (at least for me) and plus thats when most people to look at the sneezer or say "whoa, when is this sneezing going to stop".

However, I consider 10 sneezes a mega-fit. Mega-fits are the sort of fit one might hear once a year if lucky and where if people are around they are like "wow, how can that person sneeze that much" or "when is that person going to stop sneezing"

Archived