Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing family video

helios

This might be the wrong board for this topic, if so I apologise.

There is a video on Youtube that shows a whole Asian family sniffing a powder and sneezing.

They all do so and all sneeze repeatedly and openly.

Is this some strange ritual that the sneeze fetish community should know about. The family seems to be acting as though this is pretty normal.

Onam is mentioned in the tags, Is this a part of that celebration?

I do not speak the language that is spoken in the video.

Can anyone enlighten me on why they should all be doing this?

I have not posted a link as the whole family includes all ages.

Thanks.

There is a practice in India of purifying the body by sneezing through the use of a certain substance. The substance has been mentioned by an Indian member of the forum and even offered for sale by him; don't know if there was ever any takers.

Yes, I saw that and didn't dare draw attention to it. Even longer ago, I seem to remember that an Indian member [or was it the same one; have we got more than one?] also posted that he had observed certain groups of people , particularly the women of the group, sitting around in public and making themselves sneeze. I don't think we ever got any further, but it is presumably regarded as culurally perfectly normal in certIN QUARTERS. Funny really that we never hear about it, but then for many years we never heard about Indian defecatory habits either, and in most minds sneezing is far less significant.

So...tickets for a passage to India all round?

And regarding the nose-blowing habits of Filipinos, I suspect that the same is true of most Indians; indeed, it was common in Europe until, say, before the war.

Being an indian i think that i should comment on this post..I have seen that video..it's a video of a south indian family.

The powdered substance they have taken is snuff...So far as i know in south india taking snuff is a very popular addiction..

its not like a ritual things...in India there is no such kind of ritual..i personlly think they were just making fun out of that...

actually i dont know the local south indian language in which they are talking in this video...otherwise i could have explained you a lot more....

Archived