Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random email from my friend...

untiluntiluntil

Me: i had boston market for dinner.

Him: I had some pizza and some sourdough and cornbread. pretty delicious. but now my head is stuffed and shit. hooray sneezing.

Me: hooray!

--

Has this ever happened to you? You're discussing something else completely, and someone brings up sneezing? How did you respond?

It's happened to me a couple of times. I always find it weird when people do that. For some reason, I seem to think that no one but a fetishist would ever talk about sneezing out of the blue. I know that's dumb, but I've always thought of sneezing talk like that.

My response depends on the person. If the person talking about sneezing is an attractive girl, preferably one I know fairly well, I'll try to press a bit more sneeze-talk out of them. Otherwise, I try to act "normal."

I love it when people bring up sneezing, and talk about it! Especially ones that don't know about my fetish. I've heard people say things like, "Sneezing feels good." And that just makes me very happy!

I just remembered this time when I was liiiiittle, and my mom said, "I kind of like to sneeze," and my sister said, "Me too." I just looked at them both like they were crazy, 'cause I didn't know what else to do!

I've had it happen many times that someone brings up sneezing pretty much out of the blue. Men I try and discourage but women always get a little gentle encouragement to elaborate (leading questions, concern, etc). Be surprised how often that works. :innocent:

Hehe, I've had this happen to me from time to time. I felt more nervous around people talking about sneezing before, but not so much nowadays. :P

I've had it happen many times that someone brings up sneezing pretty much out of the blue. Men I try and discourage but women always get a little gentle encouragement to elaborate (leading questions, concern, etc). Be surprised how often that works. :innocent:
  • 1 month later...

It amazing how much you can get someon who's never heard about the fetish to talk about sneezing. I use to start by talking about it to get my friends to go one about it. Works very well. mwhahaha.

Archived