Sneeze Fetish Forum

What kinds of sneezes do you like???

Shelle

I like male sneezes most but female sneezes can be good too. I don't like the really loud ones or stifles so much, but other than that anything goes ;) Long breathy build ups are especially cute... :D

I agree with long breathy buildups. I don't mind stifles if they're desperate and keep coming... Anything where the sneezer seems pretty out of control I love. Gender is pretty unimportant for me in a story, but in real life I prefer male.

Long buildups are especially cute when they are just on the point of sneezing with an awesome pre-sneeze expression and then they're like, 'oh it went away' and two seconds later they suddenly sneeze. Uncovered, of course... :D

I like Female sneezes with a long and strong build up followed by a devastating blast that destroyers the area around the sneezer. For example I would love to see Super Girl sneeze. :D (Of course no one sneezes like that in real life, but that would be the ideal)

I enjoy tiny ones, that have a little bit of sniffling at the end.

: )

Long built up breaths aren't attractive to me. And the ones that are totally unexpected and tend to...shake the ground around you, scare me. I get surprised very easily.

O_O;;

I also enjoy the ones that come in strings. You know the ones.

; )

The ones that are tiny..and come one after another after another.

Got to be my favorite.

I like male sneezes covered with their hands or uncovered (if it's not too messy), but not too loud (I hate loud, wet sneezes)

especially when they sniffle afterwards =)

and more than one is always wonderful!

I also like it when they make faces during the buildup : P

female cold sneezes, but any female are good pretty much. I like a little variety, uncovered into the air, into her hands, a tissue

What I really like in a sneeze:

1. Female

2. Verbal warning (eg, "I think I'm gonna sneeze!")

3. Pre-sneeze facial expression

4. Long buildup with hitched breaths

5. Index finger under nose attempting an unsuccessful stifle before surrendering to sneeze

6. Long final inhale before her sneeze is released (slingshot effect)

7. Three-syllable sneeze phonetics (eg. heee. . .yitt. . .schewww !!!)

8. The louder, the better

9. Sigh and release of left over air through the mouth after sneeze

10.Checking to see if another sneeze is coming on

I like Female sneezes with a long and strong build up followed by a devastating blast that destroyers the area around the sneezer. For example I would love to see Super Girl sneeze. :) (Of course no one sneezes like that in real life, but that would be the ideal)

Too bad the dust dosen't get to her at 0:37

I like most types of female sneezes. The only ones that I would even consider calling a turn-off would be super-fast ones with no gap between them. Other than that, I'm down with just about everything. Yes, even those high-pitched girly ones that so many people find annoying...

I guess I'll just put down a few specific things that I really like. I adore big, breathy buildups, and false-starts are nice too. I also like that "unfitting sneeze" sort of thing; for example, a girl with a big nose and tiny sneezes, or a girl with a small nose and huge sneezes. Sneezes of unusual size aren't my favorite thing ever, but they can be fun depending on my mood.

Male only. Buildups are nice, as are pre-sneeze faces. i'm not a big fan of stifles, but i like stifles when they only like half-work, if ya know what i mean :) i'm not really picky, as long as they aren't really dry, cough-like sneezes, then i pretty much like them. and of course, with sneezes i'm "the more the merrier" type of person :D

SweetP

Hmmm where do I start?

Well with the easiest part: female sneezes ONLY! Seeing as how it's a sexual thing and I'm not into guys that way that's pretty obvious. Secondly, she's gotta be somewhat attractive (not to sound shallow, but it IS a sexual thing :mellow: ). She doesn't have to have like "super-model good looks" and honestly a good sneeze can make a girl that I wasn't too interested it seem more interesting to me lol.

As for the way it sounds? Anything's ok except for the "man-sneeze". I like the more feminine sneezes; the high-pitched "Cheews!" at the end of a good stifle lol. Rapid-fire multiples are super sexy as well. I also like wet-sounding sneezes.

Haha I wish it wasn't like 2 in the morning, I'm starting to get pretty horny xD ;)

I prefer it when guys sneeze much more then women sneeze. Although, some sneezes from women are cute but I dont love their sneezes like I do some mens.

For me it is all about quanity over quality of the sneeze. Basically, with me the more sneezes that a guy has to sneeze the better. I dont care much (but do have preferences) whether they are stifled, soft, wet, juicy sneezes I just hope when I see a guy sneeze I sneeze several in a row or more.

As far as nose goes that is very important to me. I like guys who sneeze who happen to have very, very large nose. The larger the nose on a guy the better, although if I guy had a very small nose and was having a good fit that would also get my attention.

Although, I think the best combination would be a loud, juicy fit from a guy with the sneezes spaced apart just a little bit. Although, cat sneezes are probubly my 2nd favorite sort of sneeze.

Male only. Buildups are nice, as are pre-sneeze faces. i'm not a big fan of stifles, but i like stifles when they only like half-work, if ya know what i mean ;) i'm not really picky, as long as they aren't really dry, cough-like sneezes, then i pretty much like them. and of course, with sneezes i'm "the more the merrier" type of person :)

SweetP

yaaa im deffinetly not a fan of stifles, there practically not a sneeze, the are sooo quiet you sometimes cant hear them! I love both girl and guy sneezes, i love it when a really cute girl has an intense big sneeze or when a guy had a softer one. usually i like intense wet ones, as long as there not gross! its all about the soundddd

stifles? grrr stifles are like this >> :) one of my good friends has got really nice sneezes, so it annoys me extra-much when she stifles...once, she stifled three or four (it was a while ago :blushing:) in a row...apparently I was glaring at her afterwards ;) she wanted to know what was wrong with me :laugh: whoops

of course, with sneezes i'm "the more the merrier" type of person :D

Indeed :D though if there are more than, i dunno, five? six? depending on how yummy their sneeze is, it can be HIGHLY awkward :P

hahaha i dunno, for a tiny blonde girl id say i have a pretty intense sneeze!

And I thought those sneezes where fictitious, :D

please post on ops if you ever blow a house down ;)

Archived