Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interesting article about the fetish...

Kiwifruit

When I first saw the link I expected that they would be making fun of us ... but it turned out to be positive. It is nice to see the mainstream media looking at sneeze fetishes as normal. :D

It's kind of neat. They make a hugely incorrect assumption that most fetishists get off when they themselves sneeze, though... that is generally not the case, and I wonder where they got it from. :innocent:

Aaaand as always, you can see that people (probably forum members) get on high horses to defend our collective honour from the bad & intolerant masses. I honestly don't know why they bother. Just ignore them, guys - it's obvious that they're retarded, why waste timing stating the obvious? :P

It was nice to see an article about that that accepted it. I'm not sure I agree with how they said fetishes develop, but the article was interesting.

I don't know why but this sentence made me laugh out loud:

"Response posts were alternatively congratulatory and envious of the poster's encounters with the sneezer. "

Well maybe 'cause it's like 2 AM here and everything's funnier when you're tired lol :mellow:

I don't know why but this sentence made me laugh out loud:

"Response posts were alternatively congratulatory and envious of the poster's encounters with the sneezer. "

Well maybe 'cause it's like 2 AM here and everything's funnier when you're tired lol ;)

hahahah I totally LOLLED at that too

Archived