Sneeze Fetish Forum

A facebook group where we can find each other without people knowing.

Poppy

Okay, so I took the liberty to make a group for our awesome forum. The name of the group is The Secret Fantastic Flower [Panda] association.

Once again, thats 800-588-2300 EMPIREEEEEEEE Today!! lol, sorry, couldnt resist but to throw that in. ANYWAYS:

Here's the group name again, (you can even copy and paste) The Secret Fantastic Flower [Panda] association.

So yeah, wondering what the name even means?

The Secret Fantastic Flower [Panda] association.

Lets break that down.

The- *just as it is lol*

Secret- Sneeze

Fantastic- Fetish

Flower- Forum

[Panda]- The clip that we all dread because it comes up in search results so much xD

Association- well..... I couldn't think of another way to put it, so there :)

So yeah, just a few rules.

-Please don't post any sneezing photos, or any topics. Be mature and please don't post media, because people don't want to be found out that they have this fetish. It is quite easy to see what groups your in, and that should be to that persons discretion if they wish to reveal this fetish. All topics/photos/any media will be removed in this group for the safety of the other members in this group. This is a place where we can find each other without people actually knowing who/what we are, so please don't ruin it.

-Don't harass other members. That's a given.

-Please do not invite your friends that ARE NOT sneezing fetishists for it spoils the group.

-Basically, don't do stuff you wouldn't do on this forum or any forum.

---

I'm still working out the curves and twists of the group.

I do need some officers of the group though.

And I'll take any suggestions.

Yours truely,

~Merodii

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sent me the message before I knew what it was and I already joined lol. I didn't even look at yet lol

As long as we don't add anything fetishy I will stay in it, I don't won't to be discovered...

♥♠♣♦

Yea guys, just bear in mind that this is revealing your real name and life to other internet fetishists :P

Plus this thread is visible to any guest that browses the forum.

Eblinx, for the protection of our members' privacy, we don't permit people to post their personal details in open forum threads. Anyone surfing this site, be it a member, a troll or a spammer, can access this information. Please refrain from doing so in future - we're not trying to be strict or mean, but this is a very important rule to follow, if only for your own protection. Believe me, unsavory characters *DO* browse this and other forums in order to harvest personal details about the members.

hmm...changed my mind. mainly cause of the 'guests can see this too' thing...so anyone who sees this thread will know what the group is actually about :blink:

if there is any way of fixing this problem, i'll rejoin...good idea, just with a few bugs :P

This seems completely pointless to me. But then again, I almost never use "social networking" sites like Facebook.

What, are you people trying to get excited off the tempting of fate? Like, "Ooh, I'm in a secret fetish Facebook group. I hope no one's finds out!" If you didn't want anyone to find out, you wouldn't be in the group in the first place.

Ya see what I'm sayin'?

This seems completely pointless to me. But then again, I almost never use "social networking" sites like Facebook.

What, are you people trying to get excited off the tempting of fate? Like, "Ooh, I'm in a secret fetish Facebook group. I hope no one's finds out!" If you didn't want anyone to find out, you wouldn't be in the group in the first place.

Ya see what I'm sayin'?

oh the negativity Demosthenes!

**runs off to join**

It's a group for fetishists, but there's no fetishy stuff to be shared or discussed, not to mention we're all already networked together by this forum, and not to mention HERE we can remain anonymous but on there we reveal our names? I mean - my Facebook has my full name, my e-mail address and my freakin' cellphone number on it. I have no intention of revealing that to anyone here who doesn't already know it.

I'm not trying to dump on your idea, I'm just sort of wondering what exactly the point is. I'm confused. :doh:

Also, I just thought I would let you know. All ANYONE needs now to get your picture and your name are the search terms "Secret Fantastic Flower [Panda]," and all they need to connect you to sneeze fetishism in general, if not your specific forum ID, is this thread - you don't need to be a member to view the names of the group members, and you don't need to have them as friends. You can see posts they've made in the group area and you can see their picture thumbnail - and if you click on them, you can see what networks they belong to (which in most cases, translates to where you're from, and in some, what school you go to).

Example:

Firstname Lastname (School Name High School) wrote

at 4:31am

Because we TOTALLY love pandas- DUR xDDD they're so cute and cuddly ^^

Do you guys really want this stuff out there? I'm not trying to sow paranoia or be an asshole, either, I'm just wondering if everyone is aware of what they're doing.

EDIT: You can even see who your friends are. :)

hehe it's funny how people are joining because they like pandas while the [panda] bit of the name refers to how much we DISLIKE that stupid panda video...cute once, but we don't need it showing up a million times per search x_x if you don't want the panda video showing up in searches, add -panda to the end of the post. this will prevent anything with the word 'panda' showing up.

edit: scarily enough, as i was posting this, about three guests were reading this topic...beware, facebook users!!

Okay, someone has posted a bit of information on the group, so whoever it is, I have banned them...

I'm not going to cut slack for the safety of the other members of a fourm, because I want the group to be safe, and trustable...

So, your saftey is okay with me :) Dont worry, I'm a facebook addict, I check the group about every 30 mins xD

Ya see what I'm sayin'?

Look at it this way: if you're on a comp that's not "safe" (aka not your own or public) you can talk to people via the facebook group instead of this site; that way others who browse the "unsafe" computer don't find links to a sneeze fetish site :)

Ya see what I'm sayin'?

Look at it this way: if you're on a comp that's not "safe" (aka not your own or public) you can talk to people via the facebook group instead of this site; that way others who browse the "unsafe" computer don't find links to a sneeze fetish site :)

It could be used to make friends with fellows fetishists...

I think the main point is that it's somewhat redundant, not that it has no use... :nohappy: in that you can use it to chat and make friends etc., but you can also use the board to do that. :bday:

However, The Wolf does have a point about the safe/not-safe computer thing. I myself would elect to use MSN or e-mail for those situations but I can see where it would have some benefit to others. :nohappy: Just be careful. Facebook is really... not private. :bday:

Archived