Sneeze Fetish Forum

does winter depress because of lack of good sneezing obs for most of us?

colorado198219

I was wondering if anyone here gets slightly depressed because of lack of sneezing observations do to the fact there is little to no pollen in the air this time of the year.

Personally, I love the late spring and early fall. When it is either trees, lawn or other pollens in the air. Where you can smell the pollen and even if not allergic like me you know that it is likely to see some good sneezing observations or have a much better chance then under normal circumstances.

This time of year past a certain degree latitude basically the only observations are random or from colds which tend not to be as interesting at least to me as seeing guys in my case sneeze from pollen.

Any others long for the days of very high pollen and warm weather?

yes, all those yummy colds going around...I swear that my entire class gets sick during winter...except me, which is weird. oh well count my blessings... :wacko:

I don't have winter here :wacko: But from what I can gather, cold weather DOES make more people sneeze around here. Too bad the closest we get to winter is really freaky (and scary) rainstorms.

I'm totally with you, Colorado. Pollen & mold = fetish joy. Colds = wet blanket on the fetish (for me -- your mileage may vary).

yes, all those yummy colds going around...I swear that my entire class gets sick during winter...except me, which is weird. oh well count my blessings... :laugh:

Aww man, your making me miss school, being forced to hang out with 20 random girls for several hours all throughout cold and allergy season; appreciate it while you can. :cryhappy:

yeah, i'd have to say the lack of allergies is made up by colds. plus, the people who don't have allergies who you'd like to see sneeze can easily get colds.

It also depends on where you are. If you are in public transport, you have more chance of hearing - and hopefully seeing - sneezes, and of course planes are the best for that.

Educational settings, where lots of people mix - and the cold germs can spread (wicked laughter) - are also good observation posts.

yes, all those yummy colds going around...I swear that my entire class gets sick during winter...except me, which is weird. oh well count my blessings... :D

Aww man, your making me miss school, being forced to hang out with 20 random girls for several hours all throughout cold and allergy season; appreciate it while you can. :cryhappy:

in my class, about 12 girls(including me) and 10 guys. small school :) eleven students in my class next year...only one of them's a guy. is it horrible of me to hope he gets sick a lot? :P

Archived