Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have a strange sneezey cold but little else.

colorado198219

This is like my 2nd cold of this year which is more then usual. The last one was basically a chest cold and this one is a sneezey cold with few other symptoms at all. In fact I feel good, except for a very slight runny nose but other then that basically just sneezes.

I think two days ago I had a personal record of 8 sneezes in a 24 hour period. And a few days before that I tied a record of 3 sneezes in a row. So basically a daily record and in a row tie for me with this cold.

I also kept having pre-sneeze feelings in my nose also where if all of those pre-sneezes would have turned into sneezes the tally would have been higher then the 8 sneezes I did that day. Usual for me is one single or double (depends) about every other day.

Anyway this was just an odd cold am I the only one who has gotten this sort of cold?

I've not experienced such a cold...I had one that was kind of the opposite, it was a sore throat and headache, nothing more.

But that seems like the PERFECT fetishist cold - minimum misery, maximum sneezing.

It's a shame it's not send-able. :-D

Sure it can be sendable! Where there's a will, there's a way...if I PM you my address will you send me a used tissue? :laugh:

Yes, indeed, these are the lucky colds. I had one like this earlier in the year, but unfortunately it was a busy time and there was just no opportunity to record any wavs. The cold before that one was very sneezy but I felt so bad that I couldnt bring my self to do any recording.

I deffinetly wish i got this kinda cold instead of the coughing type!

Indeed...I ALWAYS get an awful cough, it sucks!!

I've had one of those not too long ago. All I needed was a box of kleenexes, and there were no uncomfortable symptoms! It was pretty cool.

I suppose there are all sorts of colds out there. ;)

Archived