Sneeze Fetish Forum

When you have to sneeze in space...

countless

A few days ago some children had a chance to meet up with mr De Winne, a Belgian astronaut who will fly to the ISS (international space station) soon.

The children could ask all kinds of questions.

One of the questions was : what do you do when you have to sneeze enormously in space ?

Mr De Winne laughed and so did the audience. Well, he said, I will need to cover with a kerchief or tissue. The air filters of the ISS will destroy all germs, but my colleagues would not be happy with snot floating around anywhere...

C

vampiresneeze

:D That makes for an interesting mental picture!

I wouldn't mind witnessing that at some point in my life....

Seeing snot rockets floating in space (no pun intended) would be quite funny... kinda like a lava lamp :wacko:
lol! Seeing snot rockets floating in space (no pun intended) would be quite funny... kinda like a lava lamp :wacko:

rofl...ewww but wow awesomeness!! i want to be an astronaut now just on the off chance that i might get to see that... :D

lol! Seeing snot rockets floating in space (no pun intended) would be quite funny... kinda like a lava lamp :D

rofl...ewww but wow awesomeness!! i want to be an astronaut now just on the off chance that i might get to see that... :lol:

I think there's supposedly lots of dust up there. I seem to recall reading a comment from a female astronaut that she had spent most of her time sneezing.

Link to article.......

vampiresneeze
I think there's supposedly lots of dust up there. I seem to recall reading a comment from a female astronaut that she had spent most of her time sneezing.

Link to article.......

I never thought about that, but it makes sense! In high school I had to do a huge project on comets, and their tails are made of gases and dust. Any one here would love to see me be an astronaut. Dust makes me sneeze in mini fits :D

Ah, the lovely Helen Sharman! I've seen her interviewed a couple of times, and she always told the sneezing in space story. Before she was forgotten about.

It almost made you wonder why she was so insistent on it; after all, would one really be that much sneezier just because particles of dust were weightless? It would argue that one was pretty damned sneezy in any situation.

However, I had not taken in that she was propelled backwards Newtonianly by the force of her sneezes. And yet..again, why would this be so ; well I suppose it would if one were unattached to anything, except that the traditional sneezing motion involves having to bend over forwards with the force of the sneeze. Perhaps this is a survival of the days when we were all Martians and had to be driven forward to counteract the lack of gravity.

Archived