Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for those who post self-obs, vids, wavs

Nevyn

For anyone who ever has, or even has just considered posting a self-obs, youtube vid, wav, or any other account of their own sneezes:

I'm curious as to what you get out of it. Is it the warm glow of gift-giving, a sense of contributing to the community, do you enjoy the idea of other people listening/watching/reading, do you even get turned on yourself by doing it?

Whatever the answer, I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who does post material, and another one in advance to anyone who responds :D

For me it's to pay back to all those who already have contributed to our special community, and on occasion I make custom-made wavs for friends as gifts as well. :D

I think I'd probably say all of the above depending on the circumstances! :laugh:;)

I've made a couple of .wavs as gifts for people before, but mostly with both .wavs and obs it's just to feel like I'm giving something back to the community which has given me so much and is now such a huge part of my life in a great number of ways. Some ways I never thought possible when I first joined.

Also when I'm writing an obs sometimes, even if it's a male obs or self-obs (which generally to read wouldn't do anything for me) the thought of someone else (female) enjoying it has been known to get me a bit 'excited' myself :D

What a good question. I don't think it has ever been asked before.

The only point I'd like to make here is how much is involved for most sneeze fetishists to post a wav, video etc. of themselves sneezing. Since we have eroticised sneezing, we are in effect making public some of the most sexual part of our being. And to do this takes a lot of guts. So I am always very grateful when anyone puts up anything about their own sneezing, quite apart from any 'thrill' it may give. It makes me feel part of the community. So I can well understand those who don't feel like putting this sort of thing up, but close to those who do.

Does that make sense?

I've never made vids or .wavs, but I can give an answer as to why I post self-obs. I do it partly, as people have said, to pay back the community, many of whom have done the same for me and given me great pleasure from what they have written. But I do also get a certain pleasure out of knowing that people read my obs and get pleasure from that. I get the same sense when I'm with my bf and do something that's obviously exciting for him, even (or perhaps especially) if it doesn't in itself do much for me.

I too would have to answer all of the above. I've been a sneeze fetishist for almost as long as I can remember, and I must say that for all the enjoyment sneezing has given me over the years, the greatest pleasure has come from sharing the fetish with others through the online community. Posting wavs and self-obs also makes me feel a sense of unity with the rest of the community.

Great question, when i saw it I thought, wow I would really like to know other people's answers to that. I havnt been here too long so I dont have the ability yet ;) to make a wave but id say that the reason I write observations and posts would be becasue I enjoy other peoples so much and I want to give back. Writing a observation takes time and I guess when I write one its becasue maybe one person, or hopefully more will enjoy it as much as I enjoy some of the observations and posts on this site.

For anyone who ever has, or even has just considered posting a self-obs, youtube vid, wav, or any other account of their own sneezes:

I'm curious as to what you get out of it. Is it the warm glow of gift-giving, a sense of contributing to the community, do you enjoy the idea of other people listening/watching/reading, do you even get turned on yourself by doing it?

Whatever the answer, I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who does post material, and another one in advance to anyone who responds ;)

Back when I actually had a mic and software that recorded well, I'd say my answer was to give something to the community. I realize that not everyone is able to do it, but for me, I was comfortable enough making wavs. Some are good at writing stories, I never was. I'm not sure I could ever do videos, where as there are some that can. I also enjoyed making the wavs cause I knew others would enjoy them. I've only posted them on the club/group that I started, and felt that it was only fair since I had started the club, that I'd also donate.

So I guess those would be my answers to the question

Jukka

I agree with what everyone said so far!

The only thing I would add is that I like to write self-obs and post wavs because I like to think that people on the forum are enjoying it just as much as I enjoy reading about thier self-observations and hearing thier wavs. :)

Well, sort of a lesser sexual "thing" for me (I wouldn't quite classify it as a fetish) is to pleasure or please other people. I do enjoy the aspect of contributing to the community, certainly, but I really enjoy knowing that people are appreciating my wavs :wub:

as well, i definately agree with what everyone has said already. i've been in the sneezey "closet" so to speak for so long and never really knew there were others like me out there. by the time i found this site and got up enough nerve to start talking (and realize no one is here to make fun of me! whew :blushing: well no more than i should be made fun of :goof: lol) i kind of just got a kick out of being involved (such a social creature i am! :) ) and giving back. i haven't done as much as i would like so far and am going to try some wav's next. its funny but because i favour multiples and fits i didn't think anyone would be interested in my lonely singles and doubles... thanks for a great question!

Well, in my experience, aqua, there always seems to be someone to appreciate just about any type of sneeze style we could come up with. One of the coolest parts of having such a diverse community is all the different preferences that brings together, so someone's guarenteed to appreciate your effort (winks).

As for why I've made wavs, I think it's been equal parts gifts for other members and for the sense of giving back to the community as a whole. The idea of contributing wavs carries extra significance with me too, since I found my way here so long ago through Bondi's page - so adding my own wavs to it almost feels like I might be helping guide future new members to the forum (and subsequent non-freakish feelings lol).

The praise. Definitely the praise. :(

But seriously. It is very nice to get compliments on one's sneezing prowess as well as that fuzzy feeling one gets from having given a much appreciated gift. Karma always works in your favour when you give. :D

Good question!

I think I mostly just enjoy pleasing people. If there's something I know will please someone I care about then that's a great incentive. I think that's mostly it for me. Although I do also get off on thinking I might have turned someone on! :rudolph2:

Well, in my experience, aqua, there always seems to be someone to appreciate just about any type of sneeze style we could come up with. One of the coolest parts of having such a diverse community is all the different preferences that brings together, so someone's guarenteed to appreciate your effort (winks).

Thanks Mute :rudolph2: ... there may be a little experimenting in the future then! i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but how do you post wav's here? i'm not up to the whole youtube thing yet... :mellow:

Hmm...I've never actually posted wavs (check my age ;) ) but I've sent a few people some through IM...for me, it's mainly just that I really like making people happy and this is one way I can do it. Plus, the whole 'giving back' thing - not quite to the whole community, I'd get in trouble if I tried that (darn DOB!!) but I can give back to whoever I'm talking to for putting up with me and my craziness :wub:

Aaand a little bit of praise is always nice.... :banned:

WolfMotaki, just so you know, we don't permit the posting or sharing of underage clips on the forum. If you do it over IM, that's your business, but we don't allow it here.

WolfMotaki, just so you know, we don't permit the posting or sharing of underage clips on the forum. If you do it over IM, that's your business, but we don't allow it here.

Yeah...which is why I said "I've never actually posted wavs (check my age :P)" and the bit about not giving back to the whole community that way. I have read the rules!! And I think I'm keeping them :)

I make wavs for several reason.

First of all, because there were so many people who made wavs before me, I wanted to give something back.

Secondly, I get immense pleasure out of sneezing. The act of sneezing just turns me on so much... so I don't mind making wavs (whenever I'm alone that is lol).

Third, I *also* get pleasure out of knowing that there are girls out there who are enjoying my sneezes.

Fourth, I guess I'm kind of an "attention whore"... I never get tired of hearing how good my wavs are :drool::unsure::)

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of interesting responses, thanks guys :D

Personally when I made wavs a few years ago it was mainly because I wanted to contribute more to the community. While I enjoyed doing it, it definitely made me appreciate others who do so even more. I have some performing experience but generally I'm a very private person and showing public vulnerability (eg by sneezing) doesn't come easily to me. Nor does the idea of being some kind of object of desire (shy little flower that I am ;)) So for me it was also kind of an experiment to try to overcome this.

Archived