Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs.. my first real sneezing fit!

evil_addictions

My nose has been itchy all day. I'm assuming I've caught the cold thats going around work but other than feeling the need to sneeze all day I feel fine. Since I dont sneeze in public it was a nice tiring day of holding a sneeze back with a few random nose blows into toilet paper in the bathroom. The blows were wet enough to let me predict that the sneezes would be pretty wet.

Fast forward to this afternoon when I'm now home from work with the house to myself for a few hours. I decide its time to do something about this stupid sneezy feeling. I grab my green and black bandana with the abstract flower pattern (basically a bright lime green and black) and a box of tissues and hit the couch. First I blow my nose in a few tissues a full wet blow that almost makes me sneeze but nooooooo just enough to tease me. I guess after holding the sneezes in all day they dont want to come out now. So I take a tissue and twist it into a fine point and decide to help things along. Almost instantly a real sneeze beings to overtake me. I pick up the bandana and sneeze a powerful triple into it. The tickle is still there so I slide the tissue back into my nose and twist it around for a few seconds and omg this is the strongest tickle I've felt in probably a year and now my nose is starting to run. I grab the bandana just in time to catch a fit of 11 full wet sneezes. Doubles and triples with only a few seconds between each group. My nose is streaming now and I wipe it in the bandana. Grabbing several tissues I gave a wet blow. Deciding to tempt fate I picked up the tissue to induce with again since my nose was still itchy. Again I quickly produced a huge tickle and after a few false starts the sneezes started again first in huge singles and then a fit of three a few more singles and then a fit of eight. After that the bandana was pretty wet so I used it to blow my nose.

Moving on to a bright blue one next. Not sure if there will be more sneezes today I think my nose has had enough for awhile

:)

So many sneezes from such a small ticke (or three).

And sneezing into clothing? Marvellous!

• 1 month later...
:proud: wow....that's really some tickle!! i've been feeling the same way - i have a really sneezy cold right now - and i hope you feel better!:D

Thanks for sharing,sounds like you sneezed that tickle right out of your nose, bless you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived