Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other fetish?

Armor.

Okay so I recently discovered that I might have a crying fetish?

Not that I like seeing people hurt, but the show of emotion/weakness might be it?

I dunno, it might be related to the sneezing fetish.

Just curious, does anyone else have a crying fetish?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum...I didn't wanna put this in related fetishes because it's not exactly related...

Guest Magic Beans

hi,

i find crying really beautiful.

however, i don't find people being hurt nice ;)

but yeh, i love crying.. it is so truthful, and so emotional, and so intimate. Society stops us from crying at times when ordinarily we might like to. We are taught not to cry at happy times, emotional times, and sad times.

Also, when we have hurt and sadness, the crying is good for us cos its a release.

crying can be a sign of strength. The strength to let our emotions leak.

• 1 month later...

I definitely have that fetish. I think there may be people who feel a bit that way but don't really consider it strong enough or 'sexual' enough to be a fetish, but I do consider mine a fetish, and connect it to the sneeze fetish because the things I like about sneezing and crying are virtually the same (and they are the only two fetishes I have). Like what you said, with me, it's not like I "like" to see people get hurt, nor would I ever try to hurt anyone deliberately. It has to be just the right kind of context for it to have a 'fetishy' effect on me. I guess one good example is a movie where an actor cries. I know that they have taken that role willingly, so I don't feel bad about watching their pain and can appreciate the beauty of the loss of control and sniffling, gasping breaths, trying to hold it back, etc. (much like sneezing). But I guess I could apply it to real life too. Like if someone I was attracted to was upset to the point of tears, I would feel a deep desire to hold them tightly, comfort them, and give them all the love and understanding I could, which *could* end up turning me on... or at least in theory. In actuality, I think in real life I would be way too absorbed in the situation and trying to help the person to actually get turned on. But as a pure "fantasy" of that situation, yes. I guess it's an 'intimacy' thing as a turn-on combined with the similarities to sneezing, for me, at least. Of course, there are situations where there are happy tears... not all crying is a bad thing, and in fact, it is usually better to let it out...

An interesting point to consider with this fetish would be the ethics! I think that the ethical code would be much the same as with sneezing... to try to 'provoke' crying without consent just ain't cool! It is one thing to try talking to someone about a painful subject if you think the situation is warranted (like if they are distressed and you want to offer to lend an ear if they wanna talk?), but it's quite another thing to bring up a painful subject for no good reason at all. Now that I think about it, I guess there *is* a situation where attempting to provoke crying would be OK... trying to provoke tears of joy!! Giving someone a sweet, sentimental gift... or showing someone how much you love them... nothing wrong with those things!! *sighs* :blushing:

I'm sure there must be a few folks out there who have the 'opposite' fetish to this one... people who are turned on by (or even just like) the thought of being in a position where they can be weepy and be comforted *by* someone... hmmm, wow... can you say compatible?? :):twisted:

Yes, I think crying is very attractive. It is very much like sneezing; loss of control, sniffing, runny nose, gasping for breath, women are better at it than men, even the watery eyes are similar. And in particular, the extraordinary reddening and flaring of the nose. I have seen a girl sit quietly with her nose turning red as she cries not to cry AND THEN, conquering the impulse, her nose unreddening again. Medical explanation, anyone?

I too have had some guilt feelings over possibly enjoying suffering; but...

It is no different from enjoying a cold...

I wouldn't want to make someone cry deliberately....

Girls are so soppy that they cry all the time anyway [and in a way, I do too] so you can never predict what will make them cry...

Some girls admit that they do it deliberately to exert world domination; in fact, I have used several techniques to "cheer them up", including , truthfully, telling them that I find it attractive; as you can imagine, they certainly don't want to go on crying when they hear thAT!

in fact, I have used several techniques to "cheer them up", including , truthfully, telling them that I find it attractive; as you can imagine, they certainly don't want to go on crying when they hear thAT!

:innocent:

Obviously those were the wrong girls!

YES, I have this. All the sniffling and gasping and... :drool: I love it. Especially when it doesn't come out "easily".

And no, I don't feel guilty about it. I don't choose to like it (in a very k18 way). I'm a mere victim!

Attraction is not what I feel when I see someone crying. It is a pure emotion, it is hard to fake.

It is the point where I want to take decisions and offer help. Where I get feelings of compassion.

I had it happening with a male colleague some time ago. We were discussing a case and I had noticed how his hand was trembling when he wrote something down. And when I looked at him I saw tears in his eyes. So I asked if he was ok and he explained that he had a blocked nerve in his back and could not stand the pain anymore. I walked him to first aid and arranged for someone to get him home.

If he had been there with a sneezy cold... no that would have done completely different things to me :drool: !

C

I may quite possibly have this fetish, but for me, sneezing is WAY more likely to be a actual turn-on in the moment. As you guys have mentioned, it's one thing to pounce on a crying person in theory, and quite another to actually DO it! I've never been in a situation where I felt turned on by seeing someone crying in that exact moment, even in the movies or on TV. However, if the person in question is a male around my age (give or take a bit), I often feel a twinge of desire once their eyes are a little dryer and their emotional/mental state is a little clearer. Another turn on is having a male do the comforting of a crying person (me, or someone else), and I'm a huge sucker for a guy who hands a girl his handkerchief. :innocent:

I do spend a fair amount of time looking for pictures, fanfiction, etc that feature a lot of crying and emotional vulnerability. The drive for me to take care of a crying male is even stronger than the need for me to take care of a sneezing male. But, while I'm a heterosexual who loves female sneezes, crying women do nothing for me sexually.

Wow, I totally hear what you're saying, although with me, I usually get that 'twinge' of desire (and that is a *perfect* way to describe it!!) earlier, like when there is the risk that the person could cry, but they aren't really crying and are still somewhat able to keep their composure (with slightly moist eyes, maybe wavering voice, heavy sighs)... it's the teetering on the EDGE that gives me the shivers! And when I sense that they are so close to the edge that there is a risk they might go over it, the reaction I feel inside goes something like this:

"Uh-ohh... omigod, no... DON'T cry... NOOOO... it's OK, it's OK..."... and as I'm thinking that, I feel this sharp pain in my heart... literally, my heart aches for them!! And yet that experience of pain also brings me a jolt of something else at the same time... weird, huh!! But I'm not sure how much I'd like heavy crying... I guess that's where I differ from sneezing, because with sneezing, I LOVE a massive fit... the more INTENSE the fit, the better!! :) But with crying, high intensity can be... well... potentially disturbing... maybe awkward... depends on the situation, I guess. I would rather a long, drawn-out struggle that ends with some tears spilled over but a fairly quickly regaining of composure and LOTS of cuddling and soothing... perhaps with a few more mini 'relapses' while the cuddling is going on... mmm, yes... :)

Thanks, Shiny_Bug, for pointing out that we shouldn't feel guilty... I still struggle with that!

Wow, I totally hear what you're saying, although with me, I usually get that 'twinge' of desire (and that is a *perfect* way to describe it!!) earlier, like when there is the risk that the person could cry, but they aren't really crying and are still somewhat able to keep their composure (with slightly moist eyes, maybe wavering voice, heavy sighs)... it's the teetering on the EDGE that gives me the shivers! And when I sense that they are so close to the edge that there is a risk they might go over it, the reaction I feel inside goes something like this:

"Uh-ohh... omigod, no... DON'T cry... NOOOO... it's OK, it's OK..."... and as I'm thinking that, I feel this sharp pain in my heart... literally, my heart aches for them!! And yet that experience of pain also brings me a jolt of something else at the same time... weird, huh!! But I'm not sure how much I'd like heavy crying... I guess that's where I differ from sneezing, because with sneezing, I LOVE a massive fit... the more INTENSE the fit, the better!! :omg: But with crying, high intensity can be... well... potentially disturbing... maybe awkward... depends on the situation, I guess. I would rather a long, drawn-out struggle that ends with some tears spilled over but a fairly quickly regaining of composure and LOTS of cuddling and soothing... perhaps with a few more mini 'relapses' while the cuddling is going on... mmm, yes... :)

Thanks, Shiny_Bug, for pointing out that we shouldn't feel guilty... I still struggle with that!

I'm pretty much with you on a lot of this...I get a similar feeling when guys in particular are about to cry, only I get a slight pain or tensing in my stomach muscles... but kind of like the feeling you get when you sled down a snowy hill...there's a weird exhilaration for me at the same time. And I would TOTALLY comfort and hold a crying person, and the idea of a struggle with lots of cuddling and 'relapses' sounds beautiful and I think about it too...this daydream usually ends with the guy falling asleep in my arms. :D But for me, the REAL desire comes afterwards...when the guy has regained pretty complete composure, but still has red-rimmed eyes, congested voice from crying, maybe a used tissue or hankie in one hand....yum. :)

I try not to feel too guilty about this, but I still struggle a bit myself at times, so thanks to Shiny from me too!

Wow, "exhilaration" is a perfect way to describe it... that's the 'jolt' I get (couldn't think of the right word!) And the congested voice??? One of the biggest perks, for sure... aahhh!!! *falls down* :) I guess the congestion is usually worst at the end, isn't it, so maybe the post-crying phase does have some advantages. :) Well, I'm personally sold on the whole spectrum from start to finish... every stage has its own unique beauty... :omg:

My attraction only applies to males as well, though there are *far* more opportunities to comfort (or witness) crying females than crying males, so those who like females definitely have an advantage!

I have other fetishes too such as enjoying having messy fights with women using thick gooey desserts. I get turned on by pregnant women too. And also have a fetish for seeing two hot women getting passionate with each other.

• 9 months later...

Yes, I very much have that fetish. For at least a year or two. I find crying very emotional and romantic and I know to only cry in front of someone if they love you :P

However, I do not like pain or mental anguish on anyone, crying is just a beautiful thing. But if someone is in pain, like, my heart starts to like hurt for them, and I feel like crying too! I swear! I'm just like "Oh..." and I'm just like "Oh, Sweetie, it's okay. No need to cry. Come here, baby..." and they always let me hug them. :P

Yet another crying fetishist here. The sniffling, the broken voice, shuddering and gasping, the stuffiness that so often follows... *purrs* It's all beautiful, and, during the right circumstances, also very sexy to me. Strong men in a moment of weakness, vulnerable and so human. I love it. And it doesn't make me feel guilty in the least. I'm not enjoying the fact that they are in pain - what I like is that they let their pain show in the most human of ways.

And it doesn't make me feel guilty in the least. I'm not enjoying the fact that they are in pain - what I like is that they let their pain show in the most human of ways.

Wow, that's a great way of putting it... I'm going to have to remember that! I still struggle with shame and guilt over this fetish, but it's true -- it's the honest expression of the pain that holds the real beauty, not the mere presence of pain (although I suppose that would be another fetish, and I'm not knocking people who have that type of fetish!) But without a crying aspect involved or at least some type of physical demonstration of vulnerability (even if just a shaking voice), I mostly just cringe at seeing other people's pain, so I guess it really does have to do with what they do with their pain and not the pain itself (again, not knocking people who have a fetish for pain specifically!) Very insightful... thanks, VoOs!

Archived