Sneeze Fetish Forum

My sweet girlfriend - (6 Parts)

sneeztensia

This is what happened yesterday.

I added few more words to my tomorrow project presentation, then gave my cell phone a quick glance. Nope, no ringing, no text message, where’s my girl? It was already 17:10, she promised to pick me up at 17:00.

17:20 beep…beep… Finally! I answered her phone. Oh no! Her voice sounded a bit weird and she told me she’s been overslept, that’s why she’s gonna be late.

She said sorry then she coughed a little. She assured me she’s fine, and then, she sniffed! I could not believe my luck, will I witness her first cold since we get together? I could not resist smiling. Hei, don’t judge me too harsh, of course I feel bad for her, but she’s already on her way to my office. It would be rude to reject her now, wouldn’t it? (yeah, denial denial, I smiled like a devil).

17:40 beep… beep… Yaaayyy!! I jumped right into her car. Oh no! She looked pale and there were many crumpled tissue on her lap. Now I felt guilty, I should’ve forced her to stay at home. But what could I do except to caressed and took the best care of her now inside her car? And that was exactly what I do.

17: 45 sniff… sniff… I stroked her hair softly. My arms were tight around her. She told me she was okay but I knew she wasn’t feeling good. We talked a bit about some other stuff when her breath started hitching. She turned her face toward me and pressed her nose to my chest, rubbed it furiously to sweep away the itch. No luck there, her breath kept hitching and “Haiishooo!!”, at the very last moment, quickly she turned away her face and sneezed openly towards the dashboard in front of me. I could see the spray landed gracefully on the dashboard. She sniffed wetly. I blessed her and handed her a tissue which gladly she accepted.

“There you are, you aren’t feeling so great, honey. Come on, let me take you home.” I said while stroking her hair. She already put her head back on my chest while she blew away her nose. (Oooh…such a beautiful wet gurgling voice..)

“I am okay, Max. And I want to watch that movie!” She said firmly, now facing me. Her big usually shiny eyes now looked tired, her cute little nose now pinkish and I could see it’s running like a tap although she kept wiping it. But she was still cute, even cutter. I could not resist the temptation to hug her again and again.

But as I pulled her closer, she sneezed unexpectedly, “Heishooo!”

“There you sneezed again.” Gently I said, silently rewinding the sneeze and the way its spray landed all over my chest.

“Oh no, I am so sorry!” Frantically, she wiped away her spray using her already used tissue from her previous sneeze. I didn’t say anything about that, not that I mind, anyway.

“Sssh...Baby, baby, it’s okay!” I caught her hand. She was so busy wiping my shirt that she didn’t giver her nose the care that it needed. Her nose was so runny and she kept sniffing it hardly. I took a clean tissue and wiped her nose gently.

“Blow your nose first, sweetie.”

But she refused, she tried to pull away her head saying how gross that is and how I can catch her cold. But I already held her head, firmly and gently, pointing it out how I don’t think it’s gross and I don’t care whether I’ll catch a sniff, a sneeze, or a cold or even a storm from her.

She smiled a little, her eyes sparkled a little. She took a deep breath, then released her poor little nose from warm mucus that clogged it. I smiled.

18:20 “Haishoooh!” She sneezed into one hand while the other hand still clasped tightly in my hand. Her head rested on my shoulder. We were inside the cinema. Sometime she can be so stubborn, but that’s one of the things that I love from her.

But now, I am afraid her stubborn behavior would lead to a disaster, because I could feel she’s too warm and her voice now sounded too congested for me to straightly understand it.

“Hei, I think you’re getting a fever, Baby. Let’s go home and we can watch the movie tomorrow when you feel a lot better.” I whispered into her ears.

She sighed and cuddled closer to me. I kissed her forehead. Yes, it’s warm, too warm. She shivered a little, I hugged her closer, trying to warm her.

“My head hurts… sniff..” She whispered back into my ear along with her sweet, wetly sniff.

“Yes, I know. You should’ve stayed at home. Come on, let me take you home.”

“But I’m tired and all aching, I don’t want to leave this seat.”

“Oh no, I don’t bring any toothbrush, why don’t you tell me earlier that you want to stay overnight in this cinema?” I pretended to be panic.

She laughed a little. I smiled. I am glad I can make her laugh in her condition.

18:30 sniff..sniff.. I placed a tissue under her nose, she blew obediently, filling it with her warm mucus. Her head was on my lap while I drove her all the way back to her house. I drove with only one hand as my other hand clasped into her hand and now busily tended her poor little nose. I knew it’s against the rule and her body sometimes made it difficult to change gear, but thanks God I could manage to do it.

The traffic light turned red, I looked down and saw her eyes closed, although her nose twitching. Suddenly her breath hitched. She took her time for the build ups, opened her mouth slightly while her eyes still closed. “Hatschooosh!” Her sneeze was so powerful, made her head bobbed forward into half sitting position while her hand that still held my hand, moved up meeting her explosive nose, ready to accept the spray. Of course my hand got the portion of it. I blessed her while quickly grabbed a tissue with my other hand. But she wasn’t finish when I was halfway placing the tissue beneath her nostrils because she sneezed again, “Hatschoooh!” Something shot out from her left nostril and landed into my hand that hold a tissue.

“Oh nooo... Sorry, Max, did I get you?” Her voice now sounded really tired after those forceful sneezes.

“No, it’s okay.” I leaned down and kissed her wet nose and lips. I kissed her deeply, half unconsciously about the honking sound from the cars behind me.

There! I hope you like it and if you do, I would be very happy to continue ^_^

Mod Note: Edited to reduce font size ~Mute

Ooops!! So sorry about the font, I'll try reducing the font now...

This is what happened yesterday.

I added few more words to my tomorrow project presentation, then gave my cell phone a quick glance. Nope, no ringing, no text message, where’s my girl? It was already 17:10, she promised to pick me up at 17:00.

17:20 beep…beep… Finally! I answered her phone. Oh no! Her voice sounded a bit weird and she told me she’s been overslept, that’s why she’s gonna be late.

She said sorry then she coughed a little. She assured me she’s fine, and then, she sniffed! I could not believe my luck, will I witness her first cold since we get together? I could not resist smiling. Hei, don’t judge me too harsh, of course I feel bad for her, but she’s already on her way to my office. It would be rude to reject her now, wouldn’t it? (yeah, denial denial, I smiled like a devil).

17:40 beep… beep… Yaaayyy!! I jumped right into her car. Oh no! She looked pale and there were many crumpled tissue on her lap. Now I felt guilty, I should’ve forced her to stay at home. But what could I do except to caressed and took the best care of her now inside her car? And that was exactly what I do.

17: 45 sniff… sniff… I stroked her hair softly. My arms were tight around her. She told me she was okay but I knew she wasn’t feeling good. We talked a bit about some other stuff when her breath started hitching. She turned her face toward me and pressed her nose to my chest, rubbed it furiously to sweep away the itch. No luck there, her breath kept hitching and “Haiishooo!!”, at the very last moment, quickly she turned away her face and sneezed openly towards the dashboard in front of me. I could see the spray landed gracefully on the dashboard. She sniffed wetly. I blessed her and handed her a tissue which gladly she accepted.

“There you are, you aren’t feeling so great, honey. Come on, let me take you home.” I said while stroking her hair. She already put her head back on my chest while she blew away her nose. (Oooh…such a beautiful wet gurgling voice..)

“I am okay, Max. And I want to watch that movie!” She said firmly, now facing me. Her big usually shiny eyes now looked tired, her cute little nose now pinkish and I could see it’s running like a tap although she kept wiping it. But she was still cute, even cutter. I could not resist the temptation to hug her again and again.

But as I pulled her closer, she sneezed unexpectedly, “Heishooo!”

“There you sneezed again.” Gently I said, silently rewinding the sneeze and the way its spray landed all over my chest.

“Oh no, I am so sorry!” Frantically, she wiped away her spray using her already used tissue from her previous sneeze. I didn’t say anything about that, not that I mind, anyway.

“Sssh...Baby, baby, it’s okay!” I caught her hand. She was so busy wiping my shirt that she didn’t giver her nose the care that it needed. Her nose was so runny and she kept sniffing it hardly. I took a clean tissue and wiped her nose gently.

“Blow your nose first, sweetie.”

But she refused, she tried to pull away her head saying how gross that is and how I can catch her cold. But I already held her head, firmly and gently, pointing it out how I don’t think it’s gross and I don’t care whether I’ll catch a sniff, a sneeze, or a cold or even a storm from her.

She smiled a little, her eyes sparkled a little. She took a deep breath, then released her poor little nose from warm mucus that clogged it. I smiled.

18:20 “Haishoooh!” She sneezed into one hand while the other hand still clasped tightly in my hand. Her head rested on my shoulder. We were inside the cinema. Sometime she can be so stubborn, but that’s one of the things that I love from her.

But now, I am afraid her stubborn behavior would lead to a disaster, because I could feel she’s too warm and her voice now sounded too congested for me to straightly understand it.

“Hei, I think you’re getting a fever, Baby. Let’s go home and we can watch the movie tomorrow when you feel a lot better.” I whispered into her ears.

She sighed and cuddled closer to me. I kissed her forehead. Yes, it’s warm, too warm. She shivered a little, I hugged her closer, trying to warm her.

“My head hurts… sniff..” She whispered back into my ear along with her sweet, wetly sniff.

“Yes, I know. You should’ve stayed at home. Come on, let me take you home.”

“But I’m tired and all aching, I don’t want to leave this seat.”

“Oh no, I don’t bring any toothbrush, why don’t you tell me earlier that you want to stay overnight in this cinema?” I pretended to be panic.

She laughed a little. I smiled. I am glad I can make her laugh in her condition.

18:30 sniff..sniff.. I placed a tissue under her nose, she blew obediently, filling it with her warm mucus. Her head was on my lap while I drove her all the way back to her house. I drove with only one hand as my other hand clasped into her hand and now busily tended her poor little nose. I knew it’s against the rule and her body sometimes made it difficult to change gear, but thanks God I could manage to do it. The traffic light turned red, I looked down and saw her eyes closed, although her nose twitching. Suddenly her breath hitched. She took her time for the build ups, opened her mouth slightly while her eyes still closed. “Hatschooosh!” Her sneeze was so powerful, made her head bobbed forward into half sitting position while her hand that still held my hand, moved up meeting her explosive nose, ready to accept the spray. Of course my hand got the portion of it. I blessed her while quickly grabbed a tissue. But she wasn’t finish when I was halfway placing the tissue beneath her nostrils because she sneezed again, “Hatschoooh!” Something shot out from her left nostril and landed into my hand that hold a tissue.

“Sorry, Max, did I get you?” Her voice now sounded really tired after those forceful sneezes.

“No, it’s okay.” I leaned down and kissed her wet nose and lips. I kissed her deeply, half unconsciously about the honking sound from the cars behind me.

Okay, I hope this one's okay..

Interesting story. ^_^

Haii, thanks so much for the appreciation! :)

(sorry if my English sometimes (if not all time) weird, English's not my native language)

Here's part 2

This is what happened today

07:15 sigh… I opened my eyes, feeling somewhat drained and fatigue though I just slept for 8 hours. Today is my big presentation day, yet, I felt like I needed a day off. I stood up and felt something hit my head. It hurt so much. I needed to lie down for awhile to ease the pain.

09:15 beep..beep.. My cell phone. Must be dearest Jen. I opened my eyes and answered it. “Halo?” I said. Wait, whose voice was that? So throaty, and congested.

“Max? I’ve been calling you. It’s already 09.15, today’s presentation day!”

I realized three things at that time. One, Jen was still sick. Two, I was late and three, I was sick too.

I must have caught her cold yesterday and today’s my big presentation day! What should I do now?! I should… Huh…Huh… Hushhoooh! Well, at least now I know what I should do, I gotta go grab some tissue to wipe my bare knee that covered by glistening sneeze spray.

11:00 HushooOOsh!! I sneezed openly, unexpectedly and straightly to the monitor in front of me, covering it with spray. Yes, full of cold virus spray. I sighed. HachOOOsh! Oh no, another unexpected sneeze but now, I managed to bobbed down my head a little so that the sneeze spray could mist my chest. Not successfully though, the spray hit my keyboard. Sniff..sniff… I reached out to take a tissue but another involuntary twitch of my nose telling me I was going to sneeze again. I turned my head away and HetttchOOOsh! I sneezed on the mouse and paper works. I blew my nose into the tissue then threw it away to an open dustbin under my table. The amount of the tissue in there has become increasingly big. Sniff!

11:05 Hai Max, anything I can do for the presentation? Great… I got cold on my presentation day, I haven’t finished preparing, my head throbbed, my throat sore, I kept sneezing and blowing and now the most annoying, boot-licking guy on earth visit to my desk. Well, at least maybe I could give him my cold as my present for his kindness to visit my desk in the most inconvenient time. Sniff!

continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue....argh i can't say it enough!!

as you can probably tell, i am in love with this story already, can't wait for the next bit!!

Sorry, it's not all about how Max take care of Jen, but I assure you there will be part about that later.

This is from that boot-licking guy’s point of view.

11:05 “Hai Max, anything I can do for the presentation today?” I asked cheerfully and my smile faltered almost immediately. Max looked like hell. He was pale, his usual glow and tidy hair now all rumpled and damp, his smart and shining eyes now looked dull, and his pointed nose now as disgusting as ever, pinkish nostrils and running like leaking faucet. I could not hide the flicker in my eyes. He would be so screwed up today in the presentation room. The client will hate him and most importantly our boss will hate him. It’s the first time our boss put confidence in his hand and Max will just turn it down. And who’s the great boss will turn to? I am, Greg Benevol!

Yuck! Max just sniffled so hard, sucked those runny mucus on the tip of his nose.

And uuugh!! Look at that trash can, full of germy tissues! I’d better go now and prepare my own presentation. I don’t want to stay here and catch that nasty cold.

“Uh.. well… I just want to say good luck and…” I began my excuse, but Max, grabbed my arm and speak delightfully to me. “Yes, oh yes, please help me, Greg, my friend! I really need your help. And thank you so much for your offering. This is the most convenient time.” Uh-oh, not too close Max, I could feel your germy breath on my neck!

11:15 click..click.. I could not believe it. I’ve stayed in Max’s cubicle for 10 minutes, using his mouse, his keyboard and worked on his paper work which the one on top had a suspicious look that it had been sneezed on. There were marks of now dry, wet, glistening spot. Yuck!

“HattchOOOh!” Max sneezed while he sat right beside me and no, he did not use his tissue, he only covered it with one hand. “Sniff!” Uuuughh! I hated those sniffling sound, so wet and disgusting.

“Cou..could you ple…haah…huuuh…please…hand..me huuuh..tishh..tissue..plea…” Max’s breath hitched, up close now, I could see his flaring nostrils with mucus run in and out along with his hitching breath. His eyes opened and closed involuntary. A very disgusting sight and he was too close to me that if I didn’t hand him the tissue, surely he would be unkind enough to sneeze all over me. It’s so unlike Max to protect me, we are not known for our friendship.

…pleahAAttchOOSShhh!!!” There it went… Painfully I closed my eyes, overcoming the disgust caused by sneeze spray all over my left arm and neck.

“Sorry…” He took the tissue and blew into it. A wet gurgling sound. And it lasted for like an hour. What a super snotty cold he got and I didn’t intend to stay here any minute longer.

I got up quickly, “I gotta go, I…” Wham! And I felt something fell on my shoes.

I closed my eyes for a second, hoping this was all just a dream. Well it wasn’t a dream, I looked down and saw I just smashed Max’s trashcan and now all the tissue that had been neatly stored in there, were all over my shoes.

I gritted my teeth. I squatted down, stood up the trashcan and reluctantly picked one of the tissues. It was damp. Max had used it very well. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I grabbed few tissue altogether and threw it inside the trashcan and stood up quickly, yet careful now, to avoid upsetting the trashcan again. I left few tissues on the floor, I could not stand picking up the whole germy tissues.

“Sorry, I gotta go, really! Got some work! Get well soon and good luck.” I spat those words while tried to pass him carefully not to touch him at all, which of course impossible, cubicles are always far too small for two people.

And to my horror, Max grabbed my hand and shook it well. “And thanks so much for your kindness. It really helps me. So nice to have such a friend likes you. *Sniff!!*” Then to my growing horror, without letting go my hand, Max's nose twitched annoyingly while his mouth opening slightly, his eyebrows knitted together and his eyes closed, his breath began to hitch, "Huuh...huuhh.."

I tried to let go my hand but that jerk hold at it fastly. I could feel his breath hitching in and out at my face and I just prayed to God, he would not sneeze right onto my face. I closed my eyes, half ready to accept the gush of virus-laid air on my face. "HuusCHOOOOSSSHHH!" Forcefully Max sneezed. To my relief, I didn't feel anything on my face, so I opened my eyes. Well, God answered my prayer, he didn't sneeze on my face but to my dismay, Max sneezed on the air right in front of me and I would have to go through it if I want to leave his cubicle.

*Sniff!* "Sorry, this cold makes me really sneezy. *Sniff!* but thanks again for your help." He grinned.

“You’re welcome.” I mutter bitterly, swaying away his hand, bravely walked through contaminated air laid in front of me and shuddered when he patted my shoulder with his contaminated hand. I went straightaway to the toilet to wash my hand, my face and brush my shirt. I knew Max was laughing quietly behind me. But I also knew the presentation at 03.00 pm would be his doom. And I would be the one who laugh harder. I smirked pleasantly.

The next part will be about the presentation and Jen.

I hope you still want this continued because I'm so excited writing it!

YES I want this continued!! I loved that last bit...especially the panic :drool: lol

brilliant...pretty please keep going!! thank you so much!! :)

Now back to Max’s point of view.

14:45 I glanced the digital clock on my desk. I felt so tired and dumb and this presentation felt heavier on my shoulder as each minute passed by.

I sniffled hard but would not clear any congestion. I blew hard but not much snot decided to unclog and release my nose and my pounding head. My eyes were hot and dry and it had to try really hard to concentrate on my presentation but I found out my mind were everywhere but this presentation.

14:47 beep..beep… Jen’s calling. I answered her, trying to sound as cheerful as I could because she already felt really bad that I caught her cold in this very special day for my career. Well, so much for trying, listening to her warm voice made me melt and all I wanted was to be in her arm, cuddling and resting my head on her lap, caressing her curly, smooth hair. I felt so bad and missed her very much that I closed my eyes and let her voice washed my mind.

“Hat-chew!” Jen sneezed a little sneeze. She sounded better, though. She wished me luck for the presentation and I know from her tone, she would do anything to help me with it. My sweet Jen.

15:15 Sniff! *Cough* I tried to clear my head from all cold’s symptoms and continued giving the presentation. As expected, this presentation was hellish. I sneezed into my hands right before I had to shake our client’s hand. I sneezed openly and unexpectedly through the projector’s light exposing the big, germy spray escaping my explosive nose and mouth. I had to excuse myself both to wipe my nose and calm myself. I could see mocking flicker in Greg’s eyes.

Greg’s point of view.

15:10 I could not hide my grin. Max was really going down. He stood there alone, tried to charm the client with his usual elegant, smart ways but it’s not easy when he had to sniffle and wipe his nose with his now all sodden handkerchief.

I watched Max said something about our marketing problem when suddenly his face scrunched as he felt a sneeze coming, “Huuuh…,” His hand went to his pocket, searching his hankie, but the sneeze was too quick and unexpected, he didn’t have the time to take the hankie out and cover her nose. What he managed to do was just turn his head aside, away from our table to avoid sneezing all over us. “Hubh-CHOOOSH!” Alas from him, he sneezed right onto the projector light. The spray was unbelievable. The fact that he tried to hold in the sneeze made it so much wetter and louder, magnified and exposed by the projecting light, the result was unbelievable. After his big sneeze, something dangling from his nostril and finally he managed to take out his handkerchief and rescued his face, hiding his whole face into his hankie, excusing himself for a second. I could see disgust washed away our beloved client and boss. But, wait a minute… The client’s key person, a woman in her early 30’s, attractive and smart, looked at him with caring and…and…lust? What happened there? No sign of disgust written upon her face.

Back to Max’s point of view.

15:20 I can not believe it! Amanda, the client’s key person said that the meeting should be pending not because of my condition but because she just realized she got something really important to do at her office. She apologized for the inconvenient and promised me and my boss, she would be delightful hearing my presentation a week from now. She smiled sympathetically to me. What a bit of luck I got there!

16:00 I walked out of my office. My boss finally gave me the permission to get home early. Suddenly I saw her. Jen. She waited in my office’s reception. She hugged me and suddenly I felt I am a lot better. Well, just a feeling though, cause my nose twitched again and “HepshCHOOO!” I sneezed on her shoulder.

Jen smiled and said, “Bless you, Max. Come, I’ll take you home.” I held her hand and we walked together to her car.

16:02 She tugged me into the passenger seat then she sat on driver seat. But her body tensed a little, then a beautiful “Hetchew!” escaped her nose onto the pavement outside her car, then she closed the car’s door.

She sniffled wetly before produced a warm jug of hot tea. Despite the fact she was still ill, she smiled blithely when she pronounced she already added honey and lemon into it. She was so beautiful and I loved her so dearly, I hugged her again, saying thank you and kissed her warm neck. But again, my nose twitched again and my breath started to hitch, got enough time to stifle it, I brought my fingers to my nose and pinched it tightly, as I still hugged her with my other hand, so I did not want to wash her with my sneeze spray. “Heh..hebtchnggxxxsht!” My head bobbed forward to her shoulder. I groaned involuntary. That sneeze was huge and did not like such stifling. Now my head pounded terribly and I got something weird at my ear, it seemed like I was in an airplane or something.

“What happen, Baby?” She asked gently touching my sore nose. Her voice was so distant. I tried to sniffle but it stuck. The airplane feeling was so strange and not right.

I explained to her what had happened. She smiled and told me I shouldn’t have stifled my sneeze. She told me I need to sneeze again, openly and unrestraint now to clear the airplane feeling.

We waited but no sneeze. I got slight itchy feeling but not itching enough to make me sneeze. Well, my Jen always has a solution for everything. She took off her hairpin and stuck it into my nostril. Gently, she twisted it around. The sensation was incredible, my nose twitched wildly, my nostrils flaring widely, my mouth opened involuntarily, my breath hitched fastly, “Huh..huh...” Oh no! I gotta sneeze this huge sneeze and her face was so close with mine!

continue?

Sorry, I was sooo busy these couple of days.

But here it is!

“HetsCHOOOH!” I sneezed, backed off from her, but not far enough and still misted her chest and the air between us. “HaCHOOOOOSsh!” I managed to spray only my chest in this second sneeze.

My breath hitched wildly, “Huh..huh..Haatch..” Then nothing, it stuck!

I looked up, facing her, sniffled wetly, and wiped my runny nose. I still felt bad, my head and ear were not right. “Huuh.. huuh..” Again my mouth slacked open, my nose flared widely, I turned my head away, facing the dashboard, “Huuhh…huuh..” It stuck! Jen put her arm around my waist, while the other hand clutched fresh tissue and her hair pin. Bravely, she inserted her hair pin and spun it really slow inside my wide, flaring nostril. And, “HATSSCHOOOOH!” My head lurched forward, my nose exploded wit full, expelling germy snots into the tissue Jen held in front of my nose right after he spun her hair pin. She was so close to me and the sneeze was too big, that it still sprayed her lap, her hand and dashboard in front of me. But at least, most of the embarrassing snot deposited into her tissue. She wiped my nose, took another tissue and asked me to blow.

Suddenly I felt tired, so I rested my head to the crook of her neck and shoulder, feeling her cooler neck against my warm forehead, then blew away. It was really wet. She took another clean tissue then I continued blowing. While I blew, she planted gentle kiss on my forehead. Suddenly, “HesshUUuh!!” another sneeze crept out into the tissue. I sniffled wetly.

“Oh, baby, I am sorry, I got you this awful cold. And you got it even worse than me. I am so sorry.” Still wiping my nose, she said those sentences so full of regret that I wanted to hug her forever.

I was in the middle to hug her, when suddenly, “Hetcheeww!” she sneezed unexpectedly as I felt it misting my face, then she gasped and turned away quickly, brought up the tissue she just used to wipe my dripping nose, to her nose and sneezed again into it, “HashOOO!” She blew softly into the tissue then looked at me with tired eyes, “Sorry.”

“Oooh baby…” That’s all I could say when I brought her into my arm and cuddled her.

I hope you're enjoying this and I still got this story in my head and I want to continue it. Hope nobody minds that!

I am planning to extend the story of this caring in Jen's apartment, then a bit about Greg Benevole and perhaps about Amanda, the client's key person that's one of us. What do you think?

Are you deliberately looking to give me a permanent drooling problem?? OMG....OMG...simply....incredible

and everything you said sounds wonderful :drool:

19.30 I closed the door behind me. Then Jen and I cuddled to each other on the couch in my living room. "Hah...HatsCHOOOO! Sniff..sniff.. HetchOOO!" I sneezed violently into my hand followed by a set of violent cough, while Jen that rubbed my chest gently.

"I'll get you some hot tea." Jen said before kissed my shoulder and went to the kitchen.

Jen had won the card game we played earlier in her car to determine who's got the control, whether I took her to her apartment or she that took me to mine. My head was throbbing painfully and I had kept sneezing on my hands, tissue, cards, my chest, and the dashboard that I could not concentrate on the game no matter how hard I tried. Jen won. She took me to my apartment and nothing could feel better than laid on my comfy couch with my beautiful Jen, cuddling close to me.

My eyes and head grew so heavy and I fell asleep in a minute.

22.00 "Hepcheeew! Heestch-nggxxthh..ooh!" I opened my eyes and saw Jen's back hunched forward because of the force of her sneezes that she tried to stifle unsuccessfully. She sniffled wetly but quietly, then "Huh..huh..." Her head tilted back a little. I waited for her to sneeze before I let her now that I was awake because I didn't to scare away the sneeze. Aside the fact that I enjoy her sneezes, sneeze is also one way your body get rid of the virus. "Huh...huuuuh...HuuuthsCHhEEefffh!!" She muffled the sneeze in my thick blanket, the one I usually have in my bedroom. She must have had taken it and covered both of us with this warm blanket. "Habfffmmhhh!!" Another muffled sneeze, then a sniffle.

I figured she already finished sneezing. I hugged her from behind, "Are you okay, hun?"

"Oh Bax.. Sorry, did I bake you up?" Her voice was so congested. "No, it's okay." I said while my eyes swept away the room, looking for the tissue and could not find any but an empty box. Jen sniffled and it was so thick with congestion that she could not breath and sniffle anything with that poor nose of her.

I raised up my blanket to her nose and told her to blow.

"Dooo.. thad's gross.."

"You can not breath through that nose." I said, feeling a tickle start creeping up my nose. "Blow!"

She looked at me, took a deep breath and blew into the blanket. It was wet and thick and endlessly.

"HabsHOOOOH!" I sneezed suddenly, only got enough time to turn away my head, my hand still clutched blanket on her nose. Jen stopped blowing and said about how people usually say what a picturesque couple we are, and she wondered what would people say when they see what a sneezy, snottery couple we are now. I laughed too, thinking how miserable we must have looked at that time.

22.15 I heated two bowl of chicken soup Jen already cooked when I fell asleep. I also made two mugs of tea with honey and lemon. I set all of that on a tray and brought it carefully back to the couch where Jen patiently waiting. My nose started to tickle again although I already released the mucus into the blanket. Yeah, we shared the blanket, what else we could do?

"Jen...huuh...huhhh...Plea...aahh..." I began hitching, calling out Jen to rescue the tray,"Take the tray..heehh..gotta..aahhh..snee.." Jen stood up quickly and tried to reach the tray before my nose exploded.

"HabsCHOOOOHHH!!" I sneezed loudly at the exact moment Jen managed to put her hands on the tray, but did not have enough time to take it away. Luckily I had enough time to turn away my head and sneezed forcefully into the air beside the tray and Jen. Jen said later she was amazed watching what a big spray sprouted out from my nostrils. Our dinner was virus free, just spilled over a little when my body shook with the force of the sneeze. Jen took tray and put it on the table while I tried to clean up my dripping nose.

22.30 We finished the soup and tea, both of us took some medicine and gave our nose a long, good blow into the blanket (we moved into my bedroom now), we only got mild fever, so we could fall asleep nicely in the arms of the others.

The next morning

07.00 Greg Benevole opened his eyes and felt terribly tired. He had to pee, so reluctantly put away his warm blanket and stood up. "HaESSSSHHH! ESSSSHHH! HaESSSSHHH!" He sneezed rapidly three times, loudly and apparently wetly because he could feel the spray on his bare knees as his body bent over the waist with each sneeze. "Damn that jerk, Max! He gave me his cold!" He muttered silently, sniffling miserably.

He went into the bathroom, stood in front of a mirror, tried to see how bad he looked like. Yes, he was bad enough. Not gifted by Max's handsome face, his was a lot worse than Max's yesterday. "HaEEESSSHHHaaah.. HaEEESHHHHH.. EEESSHHHHaaaaah!!" He sneezed uncontrollably spraying the mirror in front of him and felt how the spray bounced back to his face. He hate it! He hate being sick! He hate his rapid fire triple sneezes! and above all, he hate Max!

Greg is a man of big pride. He did not want to give Max the good winning feeling when he found out that he successfully made Greg sick. Greg determined won't show any kind of cold symptom in the office.

But he himself felt it would not be easy when he gave another wet and loud triplets into his cupped hand.

Continue?

AHHHH!! *runs around in mindless circles...*

yes continue yes continue YES CONTINUE!! it's so totally amazing!!

thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this!! :santa:

Archived