Sneeze Fetish Forum

Advice for Sneezing Videos :)

Frozencat

I didn't know if this was the best place to put this but I think it is the best choice for the moment. I posted to videos in the Youtube thread in the media section of my two first video clips and was wondering if anyone had suggestions or tips to help make better videos.

Thank you in advance for any comments or helo :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I am one of those individuals who makes clips and videos and try to take it VERY serious. I've stated this before I have seen to many people who produce "videos" and "clips" and they really don't understand us as a community. We are diverse but its not just a simple sneeze for a lot of us. There are certain dynamics that are involved and individual things we all like. Some like stifles, some prefer noseblowing, some prefer Hnkies, some prefer tissues..etc..etc..so like you guys stated, getting feedback is really important because we are diverse and go for different things. I always go by the creed..."to thine own self be true"..and it put the love of the sneeze first and you will never go wrong!

Alot of people that make vids seem to be going for the 'snot' angle of the fetish. I, for one, appreciate more the 'helpless' angle. A long, helpless, buildup... for example. :whip:

• 1 month later...

Whatever you do, don't ever forget to get a good lighting.... btw, was there ever sneeze video made in hd? :rolleyes:

Archived