Sneeze Fetish Forum

would you (or have you) bid?

krazykat

Yeah... I'm not into the whole used tissue thing, so I wouldn't bid on it personally. I suppose I could see the value in it some people though, her being a celebrity and all.

My only issue I've ever had with things like this is how can you ever be really guarenteed that it's real... I mean, what's to say that her PR manager didn't stumble across our site, blow his nose, and rig this whole thing up with her.

Hmm, I wonder what did give her the idea in the first place though...

probably would if it had been someone im a reli big fan of (ie: Paula Abdul or Simon Cowell lol) so i can understand her fans and stuff wanting to buy it. :)

If i wouldn't pay 2000 bucks for the tissue of a girl down the street that looks like Johansson, why would I pay it for a tissue from Johansson?

I'm not the biggest fan of that fetish by the way, but i get the appeal.

Ewwwww...snot... :):xmastree:

Ah well, whatever rocks your boat I suppose...and the money does go to charity, so it's all good :)

Scarlett Johansson ? That lady just makes me nervous, so I would not give a cent for that tissue.

If it were... Bono's hankie or something : :) !

C

Well, apart from placing it in a shrine and worshipping it [like any other article from a star]?

Use your imagination.

I wouldn't pay for it, though. My experience of stolen hankies is that once they have dried, as Mr S suggests, you have to have a pretty good imagination to distinguish them from any ordianry bit of paper.

What happened to that idea of an exchange?

Archived