Sneeze Fetish Forum

new gal on the block :)

lilywhitesneezes

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading posts here for a while and decided to join!

I have had "the fetish" for as long as I can remember. I've always loved sneezing! I was always so drawn to it ... even in my Sesame Street days (anyone remember "The Count Counts Flowers" song? ;) )

I didn't realize that there was more to it until I was in high school and stumbled upon Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist and Serotica. I was totally amazed!! I couldn't believe there were others like me!

I like female and male sneezes ... allergies or colds or just spontaneous! I'm allergic to tree pollen, so I am a mess from April - June ...

Looking forward to getting to know all of you ...

Happy sneezing,

Lily

(anyone remember "The Count Counts Flowers" song? :laugh: )

I think you'll find that that song was/is FAMOUS among members of the correct age who are into male sneezing, lilywhite. :D In fact, I'm sure you will be able to find it on YouTube if you search for a while! :boom:

Welcome to the forum! :omg:

Welcome to the forum its great to have you join us. The way you stumbled upon the fetish is the same way I did, like first finding the sneeze fetish diary and then serotica, yup same thing. Well again welcome and hope to talk and hear from you soon. :P

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to be validated lol :drool:

Thank you for your warm welcomes ... I hope I can explore more about what this fetish means to me, etc.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to be validated lol :twisted:

Everyone can use a little validation now and then. :) Welcome. And I'm looking forward to your adventures when April rolls around. :blushing:

Welcome and Happy New Year!

I used to have the LP of the album with the count sneezing on it. I would listnen to it over and over again! lol I'm moving so I should keep a look out for it! ahh, the memories... :rolleyes: Hope you have as much fun here as i've been able to :byewave: Look forward to your posts!

Thanks everyone! I hope you all had a great new year!

How can I start chatting with all of you??

I guess anyone is free to IM me ...

It's just a matter of patience, really. I don't think your contact details who up on your account just now, but once you've been validated, you can edit your profile and view others' as well. In the meantime, just keep up the positive posting, jump right in, and you'll be chatting away in no time.

Hmm. You ought to be able to post in General Discussion. I'll have an administrator look into that one, lilywhite. :twisted:

I think it's all good now -- I wasn't familiar with your time limits (to prevent flooding, etc.). I've been posting away :twisted:

I'm trying ....

Just wanted to tell you all how much I am enjoying the site! I am learning so much!

I'd love to be able to ask people more specific questions ... I'm not sure what is/is not appropriate for the boards.

General rule: General Discussion is for just that, general fetish stuff. Nothing that might be considered "18+" though. If you have a more specific question, aim it at the specific board you think it applies to. For example, if you wanted to ask about posting about a sneezing fit you saw that day, you would post it in the Observations section. If it was about a sneeze from a film you like, it would be in the Media section.

PM a staff member if you're not sure :P

Archived