Sneeze Fetish Forum

are most of the sneezes heard have a tendency to be single sneezes?

colorado198219

I was wondering I hear quite a few sneezes but I usually dont post most of them because I tend under usual circumstances not to get excited be single sneezes.

I would say at least 9 out of 10 times when I hear a sneeze its a single sneeze only. The 1 out of 10 times I hear sneezes seem to be three or more :P .

Am I just unlucky or do most others have a tendency to just hear one sneeze at a time when they hear a sneeze (I know some people are lucky and have a co-worker or spouse that they get to enjoy hearing multiple-sneezes each time).

Any people that are very lucky and get to a majority of the time get to hear more then one sneeze at a time?

• 1 month later...

Out of ten times, I *sadly* hear a single 8 or 9 times. :blushing: It's a pity, I rarely get to hear "fits" or even triples. 'Cause when the sneezer doesn't have a single, it's usually a double. :o

*packing my bags and moving to chui-town* lol

ya, i usually hear just single, doubles that kind of thing. while some of them (well most of them) are yummy, it usually just leaves me looking for more - can you tell i'm a generation X'er?!?!? i've been lucky enough though through the years to have some good friends who where fitters, so i guess universally speaking, i'm even :o

My experience tallies with Colorado's. A long time ago a fellow sneeze fetishist and I counted all the sneezes we heard/saw in public, and it came to something like 80% of singles. But perhaps part of the reason is that people try to limit the number of sneezes in public, and may in fact go on sneezing if they were in the privacy of their own room.

Archived