Sneeze Fetish Forum

ever really have a bad day and have skin crawl (almost, lol) when hear someone of the gender tend not to like to hear sneeze sneezes?

colorado198219

I know this is going to some ridiculous and strange to some. But I tend to like guys sneezes alot no matter what mood I am in. However, women sometimes I find their sneezes sort of interesting (not in the same way as I guys) but if I am having a bad day or something and I hear a women sneeze it is like the equivilent of having to listen to a type of music I really, really dont like.

Anyone else have this same experience where the like to hear mainly just guys or womens sneezing and when the other gender they dont prefer to sneeze sneezes they sort of get a bit annoyed?

I hate it every. single. time I hear a male sneeze. Oh and the same thing goes for all family memebers regardless of gender.

Actually the same can be said about really old people and young kids.

So pretty much if anyone sneezes besides an attractive female.... I don't like it :drool:

The urge to edit that title using my newfound power (woot) is negated by the fact that you said "(almost, lol)" and that its cool.

I'm becoming more accustomed to it. My family are the ones that get to me. Ugh

I'm really averse to male sneezing as well... I always tried to explain it to people as male sneezing being a steel rod suddenly jammed into the gears of my sex drive heh...

I've had what you asked about happen though, just a sneeze from an unwanted person seeming to top everything off/add to the situation. I definitely think it's one of those things that's harder to ignore when you're already in a bad mood...

I still thank the Fates every day that Quebecois girls seem to sneeze tons more than our guys though :drool:

I will definitely say that a badly-placed male sneeze can often make me go from just crabby to full-on get-the-fuck-out-of-my-face-before-I-break-you mode. ;)

I hate it every. single. time I hear a male sneeze. Oh and the same thing goes for all family memebers regardless of gender.

Actually the same can be said about really old people and young kids.

So pretty much if anyone sneezes besides an attractive female.... I don't like it :razz:

Ditto, all of it. ;)

i totally agree with the family members, i hate it, it just makes me cringe! as for female and male sneezes, i like both :bleh:

Archived