Sneeze Fetish Forum

Poor Allergic Thing

untiluntiluntil

Title: Poor Allergic Thing

Fandom: Queer As Folk

Spoilers: I've only seen the first two seasons or so, so nothing major.

Characters: Brian/Justin, right after Justin's kicked out

Disclaimer: Not mine. At all. Not even a smidgen.

Warning: Language

Summery: Brian makes Justin sleep on the couch...which causes some problems for Justin.

My first sneezefic...hope you guys like! Please comment!

Justin’s eyes felt like they were being licked by kittens. Three hours on this damn couch and he still hadn’t fallen asleep, and if his allergies didn’t let up soon, he probably never would. If Brian would just let him sleep in the bed with him, this never would have happened...

“Huh....Huhxht! Hexxssht!” Justin scrubbed his nose with the palm of his hand. The sneezing wouldn’t be so damn annoying if it actually did something to clear the tickle in his nose, instead of leaving him feeling just as desperate as before. “Huh...huh....Huh-hxht! Huh-hxht! Hxssht!” God, why couldn’t he ever sneeze just once?

He shifted onto his back, trying not to free any more dust from Brian’s stupid Italian sofa. This couch was good for lots of things, sure. Lying, with his head on the floor and his feet on the couch—only while Brian was at work, of course—sketching. It was pretty good for dancing on—only while Brian wasn’t at work, of course—while playing dress up in Brian’s expensive clothes. And it definitely worked well enough as a location for a make-out session...once Brian got home. It didn’t work so well as a bed for allergic-to-everything-he-can-breathe Justin when his lover/boyfriend/fuck-buddy whatever would deign to share the bed with him.

“Huhhxht! Huh-hxxsssht! Hxxsht-huh-hxssht!” He drove the heels of his hands into his eyes and sat up to hunt for the tissue box. There it was, half squished underneath him—yeah, that would make this couch more comfortable. Plus now his tissues most likely had a layer of dust over them. Awesome. Awesome.

He plucked one out and blew his nose, and his shoulders immediately started heaving from the effort to keep his sneezes quiet. “Huh...Huh...Huh-exht! Huh...hxht!”

“Give it a rest, Justin.”

At the sound of Brian’s half-awake, fully-pissed off voice, Justin groaned and put his head in his hands. Not only was he keeping Brian awake—and would likely be kicked out in the morning because of it—but every stupid, stupid hope he’d had that Brian would come cuddle him, come take Justin in his arms and murmur my poor allergic thing while he kissed his nose better was now completely crushed.

At home, his mom kept washcloths on the freezer to drape over Justin’s eyes when his allergies attacked. He sniffled.

“Sorry,” he croaked through his scratchy throat.

Brian grunted something.

With this new pressure to be quiet, however, the tickle in Justin’s nose was intensifying. He sat up to get as far away from the couch as possible—abandoning all hope of sleep at this point—but every breath still felt like torture. His chest wheezed, his throat scratched, and his nose threatened sneezes with every inhale.

“Oh, come on,” he whispered, sniffling as quietly as he could. He pinched his nose between his fingers and stifled, “Hxht! Hxht!” Maybe stifling was the way to do it...expect it did positively nothing to get rid of the itch in his nose, and to his horror seemed to make him sneeze more. “Hxht! Huh...Hxhshhhhet! Huh-exhst! Hxht! Huh-huh-huhxht!”

Justin winced at the sound of Brian’s footsteps descending from his bed into the kitchen. “For Christ’s sake, Justin.”

Justin sniffled and tried to catch his breath.

Brian walked to the refrigerator and back, then stood behind Justin and tapped his shoulder with the butt of a water bottle. “Your throat sounds like the fucking Sahara desert.”

Justin sipped the water, trying not to think to hard about what a desert sounds like. Brian was tired, he’d give him a break. He turned around and faced Brian, hoping it was too dark to see his red eyes...or, alternatively, that Brian would see his red eyes and think his poor Boy Wonder deserved some compensation for his suffering.

Brian crossed his arms over his bare chest. “So you’re allergic to my couch now?”

Justin rubbed his nose. “I’m allergic to....huh-hold on—huh-exhsst!” He sighed. “I’m allergic to dust, and your fucking couch is—huh-hxhhst! Hehxsht! Huh-hexhst! Exhst! Huh-exhst!” He closed his eyes. “Scuse me.” Sniffle. Pathetic.

Brian smirked. “I like when you sneeze like a cat.”

“God, don’t say—” Just the word cat was enough to send Justin into another fit of sneezes. Brian rubbed his chest and waited, that smirk still on his face.

“You are such a piece of work. If you were my age, you’d have been killed off as a faulty model. Survival of the fittest. We didn’t let shit like you survive back then. Your generation’s gone soft, that’s the problem.”

Justin rubbed his eyes. “The only thing that would make this bearable—huh-exhssit!—would be if I were on my stomach on these cushions, face buried right in all the...huh...dust...hh-exhhst!” He turned around and grinned at Brian. “Catch my drift?”

“Because I’m so tempted by your little sniffles.” Brian sighed and waved his hand towards the bed. “Go. Get in. It’s the only way we’re going to get some sleep. Didn’t Mama Dearest bring allergy meds for you?”

“I don’t have to do what my mom says. I’m grown up.” Justin slipped between the smooth, undusty sheets of Brian’s bed and closed his eyes, tucking the comforter around his chin. Bliss. Brian-scented bliss.

Bran lay down next to him and raised a tired eyebrow in Justin’s direction. “That better?”

Justin nodded. “Uh-huh.” He sniffled.

Brian rolled his eyes and put one arm around Justin, pulled him close into his chest. He planted a row of kisses behind Justin’s ear and whispered, “God, you little mess. Justin. My poor allergic thing.”

Justin stifled one last sneeze into Brian’s chest, and Brian groaned. “Disgusting allergic thing.”

Justin smiled.

Your first fic?

Holy whoa. This is amazing for a first fic.

I've never really been into the fandom that this was in, but it was absolutely wonderful.

I loved it. :drool:

Good job. I can't wait to see more stories from you!

Your first fic?

Holy whoa. This is amazing for a first fic.

I've never really been into the fandom that this was in, but it was absolutely wonderful.

I loved it. :drool:

Good job. I can't wait to see more stories from you!

Aw, thanks! :)

I've written other stuff, but never sneezefic before. Though I've certainly read a lot...hahaha

Archived