Sneeze Fetish Forum

F.U.N. Pictures

WLF2226

Not a bad 300th post I'd say! Thanks tons for taking the time to share, these really are quite great... :drool:

*snicker* you've been hiding under a rock ;) He's been providing photos of his friend for a while now :razz:

Long while indeed. Her name is Denise, if I do remember correctly, no? :bleh: Thanks for this latest contribution! :)

:laugh: I didn't even notice about that this was my #300 post

Yes, her name is Denisse and I've been posting pics from her from time to time (asking her first)

We decided to remove her videos in YouTube, if you were wondering about that. :bleh: There aren't plans to upload more in the near future, sorry 'bout that.

But there be more F.U.N. pics this week :)

:laugh: I didn't even notice about that this was my #300 post

Yes, her name is Denisse and I've been posting pics from her from time to time (asking her first)

We decided to remove her videos in YouTube, if you were wondering about that. :mellow: There aren't plans to upload more in the near future, sorry 'bout that.

But there be more F.U.N. pics this week :)

Since Youtube and I don't get along, unfortunately I never saw those. :unsure:

It's always a delight to see photos of the lovely Denise. Such a tortured, pre-sneeze face, and her nose just drives me wild! Thanks so much!

*snicker* you've been hiding under a rock :cryhappy: He's been providing photos of his friend for a while now :xmastree:

Yeah, like her entire life. :rudolph:

Very very nice my friend, and a late Merry Christmas to you also.

I dare to imagine what may have set her off for these pics :wub:

• 2 months later...
:) I didn't even notice about that this was my #300 post

We decided to remove her videos in YouTube, if you were wondering about that. :shy: There aren't plans to upload more in the near future, sorry 'bout that.

But there be more F.U.N. pics this week ;)

Her videos are uploaded again, visit my "KushamiSuki" account in youtube ;)

Thanks a million for putting those videos back up! :D Convey my deepest gratitude to your ladyfriend as well. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

what a beautiful pre sneeze face :wub: thanks for sharing

Whoo! Always fun stuff from you. Thanks a lot!

...now for the suspenseful question: Was she able to hold it?

Archived