Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh my God!

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Oh my God! I am...honestly, I can't even think right now! I was looking for ideas on how to make people sneeze (to give a suggestion to someone else on the Forum about something), and I came across this site. Oh my God. (Yes, I know I keep saying that, I'm sorry.) On the surface, it looks pretty obvious: pepper, light, things like that. The "plucking eyebrows" thing, which I've discovered does work on me, but also hurts. But...

The first item on the list, maybe by coincidence, maybe not (because I now believe it is "Number 1" in inducing), is something I had never heard of before, a method of squeezing your nose just so to initiate a sneeze. Well, I figured I might as well try it. I've only ever been able to induce by putting things in my nose (like a rolled-up tissue), but this looked as though I'd be able to tell quickly whether or not it would work, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Oh. My. God! To be fair, it didn't produce huge, messy sneezes, or multiples, the way my usual inducing does. It simply produced a single of my usual, easy-to-stifle sneeze. Except--unlike my usual way of inducing--it took seconds, not endless minutes, AND--specifically BECAUSE it just gave me my usual sneeze--I can do it ANYWHERE! :mellow:

(Okay, one slight downer: unlike my usual method of inducing, this one seems to require a "recovery period"; it'll only work that well once before it starts temporarily losing effectiveness. But hey...once is usually enough!)

This...this is...wonderful!

~Me

Welcome to the club! The "pinch" method also works for me, and the great thing about it is that you can do it almost anywhere, anytime. I find that it doesn't always work, but it works often enough to make it one of my favorite inducing methods. I hope you have lots of sneezy fun with it! :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

I've never heard of that method before, but I just tried it and..........It worked :byewave:

But only once :rolleyes:

Good work! Can you guys tell me please, WHERE do you pinch? The bridge of the nose? The bottom part? etc...

Lamborghini

Good work! Can you guys tell me please, WHERE do you pinch? The bridge of the nose? The bottom part? etc...

Lamborghini

The bridge, basically. Put your thumb and forefinger at the top of your nose (the way you would if you were warding off a headache, or displaying frustration, and then move down just until you get to the top of where there's cartilage (rather than the bone surrounding your eyes). Sqeeze there, firmly; if it's going to work for you, you'll very quickly feel a prickling sensation right where your fingers are. Then just keep squeezing, or you can move your fingers slightly (both work for me), until you feel the need to sneeze.

But, don't be surprised if it only works once at a time. That seems to be pretty common. :byewave:

~Me

Ouch!! I know I twisted something. :rolleyes:

Again, good find Chick. But I'm afraid it didn't work for me. :\

Lamborghini

I'm sad that it doesn't work on me

So am I :)

Dude, you've been told before that comments of that nature are inappropriate.

Archived