Sneeze Fetish Forum

My nose is tingling

sneezynaomi

I have a bad allergy to cats and when I get around long haired cats it makes me sneeze really badly.b The first stage in the allergy is that my nose begins to tingle. My eyes also start to get very watery. The allergy builds and builds with small bursting tingles around my nostrils. Then as I breathe it grows in intensity as I slowly inhale the dust mites and animal dander. As it builds I draw in my air, nearly holding my breathe..... wanna see how I do it? check me out on youtube under the same name, and once I'm validated, you can view my e-mail address in my profile.

A reminder, folks - you can't post e-mail or IM details anywhere on the main forum, but you can put that info in your profile as a validated user.

Good to see you posting, naomi - I'm a big fan of your past contributions to us, would love to see more!

I have a bad allergy to cats and when I get around long haired cats it makes me sneeze really badly.b The first stage in the allergy is that my nose begins to tingle. My eyes also start to get very watery. The allergy builds and builds with small bursting tingles around my nostrils. Then as I breathe it grows in intensity as I slowly inhale the dust mites and animal dander. As it builds I draw in my air, nearly holding my breathe..... wanna see how I do it? check me out on youtube under the same name, and once I'm validated, you can view my e-mail address in my profile.

I know how you feel. I too have bad allergies to cats.

Archived