Sneeze Fetish Forum

How annoying is sniffing and nose-picking to you

Kleeny

Hi everyone, and I hope you all had a nice Christmas, those that celebrate it.

So I was wondering, I have a friend who doesn't blow his nose, hardly ever anyway, he would rather just sniff or pick at his nose without a finger, and I have to restrain myself from taking a clean tissue and holding him down whilst making him blow!

I have to try so hard not to yell at him to blow his nose, and I got to wondering, is it because of my fetish that I can't stand any form of sniffling, snorting or nose-picking when a good blow is all thats needed?

If I didn't like noseblowing/tissues/hankies etc, would it bother me so much? I think it still would, as I think lots of people find snorters irritating, but I would feel less embarrased, and, well, pervy, by asking someone if they'd blow their nose instead of constantly having a finger up their nose.

Whats your thoughts?

In general, I agree with you that sniffing is irritating, but I must admit that I find it rather a turn-on if an attractive woman is sniffing (although I'd be just as happy to see her blow her nose). On the other hand, I find it really annoying when men will sniff incessantly and never give a thought to blowing their nose. It's such a shame that carrying and using a handkerchief has become so rare, but fortunately I do think that handkerchief use is on the rise again. That's why it's important for those of us who use hankies to do so openly and proudly, as setting the example is the best way to encourage others to do the same!

Guest Zoooooble
but I must admit that I find it rather a turn-on if an attractive woman is sniffing

I agree! :P

I actually find it hard to stay focused at work when the cute girl in the next cubicle is sniffling.

I tried to toss her a box of tissues once as encouragement, but she just kept sniffling! I don't think I got a single bit of work done that day!

is it because of my fetish that I can't stand any form of sniffling, snorting or nose-picking when a good blow is all thats needed?

Interesting question! I know that R. (a veteran and expert hankie user) feels like you about this (and even gave me a lesson in nose-blowing once...) and he isn't "one of us".

So the annoyance can exist without the fetish! :)

I actually find it hard to stay focused at work when the cute girl in the next cubicle is sniffling.

I don't think I got a single bit of work done that day!

I'm so glad to hear that, I thought that sort of thing only happened to me!

I don't think I got a single bit of work done that day!

I'm so glad to hear that, I thought that sort of thing only happened to me!

Oh no, guys ! That happens to me too with a sniffling male around...

C :)

Interesting question! I know that R. (a veteran and expert hankie user) feels like you about this (and even gave me a lesson in nose-blowing once...) and he isn't "one of us".

I hope you're making good use of all R taught you in his lesson! Mind you, I'm sure you're his "star pupil" anyway!

but I must admit that I find it rather a turn-on if an attractive woman is sniffing

I agree! :(

I tried to toss her a box of tissues once as encouragement, but she just kept sniffling! I don't think I got a single bit of work done that day!

Maybe she was a little bit embarrased to blow her nose(I'm just guessing). I myself, with people (generally speaking) who pick their nose.....ugh! That's soooo gross!

• 1 month later...

I think that the sniffing thing really depends from person to person.

I personally love sniffing but not from everyone, of course. I find it irritating if someone I don't like does it constantly, it gets sooo on my nerves I have to go away. But if a nice guy or, lets say, my boyfriend does it's a total turn on! Nearly as much as a sneeze :hug:

I hate this especially when I'm in libraries, and I'm trying to concentrate. Nose blowing is fine, not just because of my interest in it but it's not the constant interruption that sniffling can be, which keeps drawing my attention because I wait to see *are they going to blow their nose THIS time finally??*

• 2 weeks later...

ya know I never really gave much thought to a question of this nature. Nose blowing doesnt bother me b/c all my boyfriemd does is sniffle and I cant stand that for 2 long. I literally have to grab a few tissues and make him blow. He hates me for it sometimes but I'd rather him blow than keep sniffling all day long. Nose pickin on the other hand NOO!!!

personally...I love snifflng, but picking the nose with a tissue (or anything) is gross...

though I do admit I am learning to like nose blowing a bit (from the RP on this board actually)

so what I'm saying is I like sniffling (distracting, but I can always do that work later...) and nose blowing but absolutely not picking the nose!

Archived