Sneeze Fetish Forum

Damn!

DesperateSneezes

As the title suggests: Damn!

A female friend of mine, absolutely gorgeous and a girl I was very much in love with secretly throughout our close friendship, had updated her status on myspace as 'sneezy' and I'm so annoyed I haven't been able to spend time with her recently! I've known her for about 4-5 years now and I have a number of really excellent sneeze obs from her, and of everyone I've met I've enjoyed her sneezes the most due to her looks and the way she sneezes too.

Just thought I'd share that cos its been irritating me for ages because she has the sexiest singles and fits ever and I wish I could have witnessed her sneeziness :) I even contemplated bringing it up in conversation but I duno how to start! I've told her bout my fetish a while back and it didn't bother her even if she found it a bit weird.

x

Oooo! Maybe you should arrange to meet up with her sometime then :) Im sure she would be well up for it if you have not seen eachother for a bit.

Im exactly like you, i would have no idea how to bring it up with someone without seeming too "full on" about it!

I know, I've just txt her. Hopefully if I ask enough, she'll mention it herself and I'll be away! As I said, she knows but I don't know if that'll make her more or less likely to mention her status cos it hasn't changed. Plus she has a bf too so I can't really say or ask too much :)

Awwww i didnt realise she had a bf :)

I have never told anyone around me in real life so i have no idea if it would make her more or less likely.

Maybe you could drop it in easy, like you noticed her status and ask if shes ok? like not coming down with a cold or anything.

Awwww! Maybe your time will come one day!

Just make her think your worried about her getting sick or something :twisted:

Or....talk to her over the phone and if she sneezes not only would you get to hear it but you could bring it up then i guess :)

Yeah now there's a plan! We used to be a lot closer and during those times she sneezed a number of times including while leaning on my shoulder ;p And she used to discus any embarrassing sneezes she suffered too :twisted: Im glad I was there for that but I'm sure missing out now

I will, thanks! yeah i do, the obs were years ago when we were at college but I remember them like they were yesterday and all times she discussed her sneezes too! She had such startling variety too which was peculiar but fantastic :twisted:

Oh definately, as well as her stunning looks and the dreams I would have! Y'know I've never met or known in person another person with a sneeze fetish. I'm so jealous of ppl who find and date or go out with etc other fetishists! I got a gf now and I witnessed her sneeze several times when she stayed over for a few days recently! So good times once more hopefully *prays for allergys* ;p

Oh definately, as well as her stunning looks and the dreams I would have! Y'know I've never met or known in person another person with a sneeze fetish. I'm so jealous of ppl who find and date or go out with etc other fetishists! I got a gf now and I witnessed her sneeze several times when she stayed over for a few days recently! So good times once more hopefully *prays for allergys* ;p

Trust me it is not as fun as it sounds dating another fetishist, especially if that person is insecure, bitter and twisted! At the end of the day, a shared fetish is not something that can be used to build a relationship as fun as it may sound...

Trust me it is not as fun as it sounds dating another fetishist, especially if that person is insecure, bitter and twisted! At the end of the day, a shared fetish is not something that can be used to build a relationship as fun as it may sound...

Why do you think not KK?

Lamborghini

Building a relationship based on sex is never a good plan - and when the sex is that intense, it gets almost impossible to know when everything else is so bad that you should just cut and run. Plus if the other party is twisted, insecure or bitter it can and most likely will be used to manipulate/exact revenge upon/blackmail you.

At least that would be my thought! :) I've dated two fetishists, one of whom nothing of that kind happened with, and another whom it ALL happened with. Except the blackmail part. She used my fetish to manipulate me more times than I could count, and I gave in everytime. Living with someone who has the power to completely destroy your powers of reasoning pretty much at will with ferocious sexual arousal sounds a lot more fun than it is. :lol: So my own input on that would be that it's somewhat of a toss-up. :twisted:

Living with someone who has the power to completely destroy your powers of reasoning pretty much at will with ferocious sexual arousal sounds a lot more fun than it is. :) So my own input on that would be that it's somewhat of a toss-up. :twisted:

Thats a good point, I had only imagined it being a truly wonderful thing!

Haha, don't get me wrong DS, it can be nice... but I mean, picture it: you're angry with this person, they did a bunch of stuff that upset you, and you're trying to tell them this. You're trying to... well, to get mad! :twisted: Then, she starts making herself sneeze. You're still mad, you still WANT to be mad, but instead of talking to her about how you're mad, you're jumping on top of her and end up having sex on the living room floor. I mean, it's kind of fun but it CAN'T be healthy! :)

Haha, don't get me wrong DS, it can be nice... but I mean, picture it: you're angry with this person, they did a bunch of stuff that upset you, and you're trying to tell them this. You're trying to... well, to get mad! :twisted: Then, she starts making herself sneeze. You're still mad, you still WANT to be mad, but instead of talking to her about how you're mad, you're jumping on top of her and end up having sex on the living room floor. I mean, it's kind of fun but it CAN'T be healthy! :)

hmm....hehe yeah i s'pose :lol:

Why do you think not KK?

Lamborghini

I wasn't trying to sound negative, I was just pointing out that although it sounds fun to date someone who shares the fetish it can have it's downsides and it is not something that I would consider doing again... luckily I shouldn't have to as I have found the man of my dreams and the added bonus is that he has allergies :twisted:

What I was trying to say is that unless the two people concerned are compatible then sharing a sexual quirk is not enough to sustain a relationship and it certainly wasn't. As with all relationships, you can have a common interest or like, but a relationship cannot blossom out of that alone if there is no chemistry or if one person within the relationship cares more about themselves than anyone else.

For example, the person I was dating was defined by their fetish rather than the fetish just being part of who they were. Publicly, he would try to do everything he could to please people, but in private he was self-centered and very egotistical and for him, pleasing people was a means by which to boost his own ego and make himself feel valued and loved. In a one to one relationship of any kind everything was about him. About his insecurities. About his constant need to be appreciated and loved and overall it was very waring. If I am blatantly honest, even sex became about him and his needs in relation to the fetish and nothing else. Doesn't sound like the basis for a healthy relationship does it?

I won't say anymore on the subject as it wouldn't be fair to name names and anything else I could say would lead to people guessing his identity and that would not be very fair to him.

Having dated three fetishists now, I can absolutely say that if your relationship is BASED on the fetish, then it's doomed to failure. If the fetish is a major part of your relationship, again, I wouldn't say much for its chances. But if your relationship is based on mutual attraction, affection, respect, commonalities.... and the fetish is just a bit of a bonus, then you have a much better chance. Most of the couples on this forum have so much more going for them than just sharing a fetish (the longer-lasting ones do anyway).

One thing you have to remember when dating someone who has the same fetish as you - it's a two-way street! If you want them to "perform" for you, as it were, it's only fair that you do the same for them. First guy I dated had trouble with that concept LOL The fun of having a relationship based on a bit more than just having a common fetish is that you don't HAVE to have the fetish involved to enjoy intimacy with each other :) It can be an awesome (and frequent) plus, but it's not *necessary* :bawl:

Archived