Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pre-Trading Post question

Frozencat

Uhh, I think this is the best match but forgive me if I am wrong. :jumpy:

I am happy at posting school so that you can make sure I am a fitting member, and am actually liking this better then past forums which eventually became full of trolls. I did, however, want to make a post about videos and such but can't access the best forum to do it yet :)

If anyone has requests or is searching for a specific request filled in a male video, I'd be happy to do my best. I'm actually 20, though I kind of lurked and stayed hidden for a long time, so the profile was created when I was 18.

If you have any comments or concerns, or requests (nose blowing, longer videos, specific things like pepper or whatever it is) please feel free to ask. I'm happy to contribute since so many others do so here :bawl:

So far this is really the best place to put your posts on this subject, although it is not an appropriate place to post wavs. My advice would be to keep being a positive member of the forum and get a feel for the kinds of clips people go for, so that you can post something everyone will like when you have posting priviliges in the trading post. If you are a positive member of the community, you are more likely to become validated and will therefore have access to that forum. Plus people will like you more :)

Good job for posting a query, Kush

Just an aside, not having access to a certain part of the forum is not an excuse for trying to circumvent it. If you're planning to sell or trade your videos, you'll simply have to wait until you have access. If you're just planning on posting them on YouTube, we can move this to the Media section.

Wait a moment. I thought that the "Share and share alike" area was the ideal place for posting about .wavs/videos which are to be er shared. There must have been some reason why it was separated from the Trading Post, though I have to admit I've never understood why access is restricted to that part in the first place. If someone is planning to produce material specifically for this community, it seems a little hard to send them off to YouTube [especially if they are already posting there].

The Count makes a good point, Frozencat. Share and share alike is the ideal place to post any videos of your own creation (unless, in fact, you plan to post them on your youtube account). I think Lynne's main concern was just to let him know that the General Discussion isn't the ideal place for those sort of links. It's certainly great to see someone contribute in any case, and I applaud your effort, Frozencat, whatever medium you choose.

What I said was perfectly clear the first time, actually - you don't have to answer for me. The reason I posted what I did is that Frozencat ALREADY shares his clips using YouTube. Therefore, the proper place for requests is in the media sub-forum, unless he plans to sell them or trade them, in which case, it's the Trading Forum. Share and Share Alike does not come into play since he's merely asking for requests.

I'm going to wait until I have full access but I wasn't sure if discussion of such things was even valid in the Youtube thread in the first place.

Also, I'm not able to post in either suggested forum, which is done with good reasons I'm sure. I was just jumping the gun :rolleyes:

So I was hunting around looking at other forums where I could discuss things and came across what I was supposed to and should have read pre-posting in the first place (I did read it but 2006 was a while ago :laugh:)

Needless to say, when I found this paragraph, I felt really bad:

However, if you know that you are posting in the wrong place, and you are doing so because your membership has not been validated so that you can post on the correct board, now that is just common sense. No, you cannot rant in Off Topic just because you do not have access to The Snake Pit, and no, you cannot post a request to pay for a video that is being advertised in Trading Post in General Discussion just because you do not have access to that area yet. There is a reason why you don't have access to those areas, and that reason goes back to the theme of this entire post here...contribution!

So I'm going to hang my head in shame and apologize again because I should have known better :)

~ mod note: Fixed the tags and merged the two posts.

In that case you have your answer, contribute positively and you stand a better chance of being validated in the future :P And don't worry, that's the kind of silly mistake I tend to make.

Archived