Sneeze Fetish Forum

Control Poll.

resolution

Just curious about this. How many people here have control over whether or not they sneeze when they get the sensation.

Also, what about when/if a cold hits?

In my case, there's not much I can do to usher on a cold, but I find if I notice warning signs of one I can usually fend it off or make it shorter if I stop smoking, take lots of hot showers and drink a ton of orange juice. As for a sneeze... I can sometimes usher on a buildup of about 10-15 seconds by concentrating on not sneezing, but whether or not a tickle leads to a sneeze is usually beyond my control. :P

On a side note, would you like this made into an actual poll? With questions and all that? 'Cause we can do that for you. :D

I can control a sneeze quite well. I simply avoid looking at a strong source of light.

Lamborghini

I've got this wonderful mental block that can stop it anytime I choose :P Just a thought will make it go away. I haven't sneezed in public since I was little...even at three, I hated doing it, I always used to leave the room.

When I get sick, it makes it a little harder, but I can control them just as well as before. I :D my mental block...

The hardest to control are photic though, cause that tends to hit in full force with little warning. I still manage to battle it away though...

I'm pretty good at stopping a sneeze from coming, though I rarely want to :D

It doesn't differ when I'm sick because my amount of sneezing doesn't really go up in that case.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at holding them in if I have to. As for if I have a cold, not so much.

I can usually hold back until I hit the point of no return... then, if I've been holding back for a while, I'm in trouble.

tickling the top of my mouth just where the hard and soft palate meet - that little dip. it tickles and pretty much 99% of the time takes away the sneeze. i read that in a book somewhere... but hey, don't u guys start using it too much! LOL :)

I'm pretty good at stopping a sneeze from coming, though I rarely want to :rolleyes:

It doesn't differ when I'm sick because my amount of sneezing doesn't really go up in that case.

you and me both :byewave:

When I feel a sneeze coming, I can stop it about fifty percent of the time by pinching the bridge of my nose in just the right spot- if the sneeze doesn't give a lot of warning, then I can't find the right spot, and it will come out. i hate sneezing in public, so I use this a lot.

I've had like 3 colds in my entire life, and they were never sneezy colds at all.

No, I can't control whether I sneeze or not. But I can control whether or not it makes a sound. In other words I can completely stifle my sneezes, making no noise whatsoever (usually...).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and no. It differs sometimes. Occasionally I'll feel the tickle and I can try several different methods to getting the tickle to die down, but sometimes I can't stop it. It's also harder to stop it when I have a cold.

;)

I usually can't hold back a sneeze. Unless I really want to sneeze... then it just won't happen. If I get a cold my sneezes tend to be quite unpredictable and I have almost no chance of holding them back.

I think I have too much control over my sneezes...if I feel a tickle I almost have to coach it to come out which I always do when I'm alone but in public my mind just completely blocks the sneeze from getting out :laugh:

I seem to have a pretty solid mental block (I hate it sooo much)

so I never HAVE to sneeze, I just rather that I did (I have tickles that bail out on me all the time >_<)

Archived