Sneeze Fetish Forum

simply honking

bensonman

i have heard so many loud honks from females over the last few months but it's just something about how she puts the tissue to her nose and the blow starts off soft and rises up to a long loud honk

and each blow after is a loud honk especially with both hands its easy to honk with only 1 but with 2 takes more effort and some females i saw honk loud with 2 hands took no effort at all it's a turn on 2 me can anybody relate

it's a turn on 2 me can anybody relate

on this part of the board we all can, bensonman !

(although it is males for me)

C :)

its easy to honk with only 1 but with 2 takes more effort and some females i saw honk loud with 2 hands took no effort at all

That's interesting - I've always blown my nose using a two-handed technique, and have always found it easier to do good nose-blows (that produce a long, steady honk) that way rather than blowing my nose one-handed, where I've always found it harder to have good control of each nostril separately and still balance the pressure in my nasal passages without disturbing my ears.

I'm interested in any evidence you have that blowing your nose in a simple one-handed grip gives louder nose-blows, though, as I haven't seen that myself...

its easy to honk with only 1 but with 2 takes more effort and some females i saw honk loud with 2 hands took no effort at all

That's interesting - I've always blown my nose using a two-handed technique, and have always found it easier to do good nose-blows (that produce a long, steady honk) that way rather than blowing my nose one-handed, where I've always found it harder to have good control of each nostril separately and still balance the pressure in my nasal passages without disturbing my ears.

I'm interested in any evidence you have that blowing your nose in a simple one-handed grip gives louder nose-blows, though, as I haven't seen that myself...

I myself have never honked when I blew my nose. I've achieved sort of a weird dying elephant noise when the air hits my nose just right. but that's because of the way I blow my nose. lol

Archived